A MidSummer's Day Fair Round 2

"Can you beLIEVE IT, LEVI?" Hanji exclaimed as she waltzed back into the school.

"Yes," Levi stated.

"Our last Midsummer's Day Fair!" Hanji shouted towards the ceiling.

"What a shocker," Levi said without any emotion.

"Oh, man," Hanji uttered to herself as her voice got shaky. "This is it."

"No, Hanji," Levi warned.

"I gotta do it," Hanji pleaded.

"No, Hanji-"

"I have an undeniable urge for blowing something up!" Hanji cried.

"You don't have to," Levi said as he gripped her shoulders and turned her to face him. "You don't have to succumb to this primitive instinct. Rise above it."

"But I gotta, Levi, I just gotta!" Hanji cried once more.

"Come on, Levi!" Isabel said. "It is our senior year. Let the thing do whatever it wants."

"Aren't you a little curious to see what damage it is capable of?" Erwin asked.

"I'm not curious," Levi crossed his arms. "I've already seen what a walking disaster it is."

"Why are we referring to Hanji as an 'it'?" Erd asked.

"Let her do what she wants, Levi," Petra chimed in.

"Et tu, Petra?" Levi asked. Seeing that he was outnumbered, he sighed in defeat. "Go ahead, do your damage."

Hanji's eyes then lit up brighter than the surface of the sun. "YAHOOOO!!" She exclaimed as she pranced down the hallway.

"What do we do now?" Farlan asked.

"We have fun!" Isabel exclaimed as she paraded through the halls, dragging Farlan with her to almost every game.

∾◦meanwhile◦

"I can't believe I lost," Eren groaned.

"You had a staring contest with the sun," Jean stated. "It's a miracle you're not blind."

"It's a miracle he passed 10th grade," Christa stated.

"Oh, would you look at that roast!" Ymir exclaimed.

"Man I'm glad I'm out of that planning position," Marco sighed as he walked up to them. "I'm a free man now."

"Nice!" Armin smiled. "That means you can have fun with us."

"We're missing a certain dumbass," Annie stated.

"Wonder who it could be?" Bertolt uttered.

"Yo, birthday boy!" Ymir shouted at the door. "Get your broken ass over here."

"I'm coming!" Reiner said while waddling into the school in crutches while padded from head to toe with pillows. He stopped and snickered. "That's what she said."

"Reiner, why does it look like you model for Mattress Discounters?" Ymir asked.

"Reiner, why does it look like you're cosplaying Baymax?" Mikasa inquired.

"Reiner, why do you look stupid?" Christa asked.

"I always seem to get gravely injured around this time of the year, so I thought I'd take an extra measure to protect myself," Reiner gloated as he patted his pillowed stomach.