Who Said Karaoke Night Had to Be Family Friendly?

"So, Hanji..." Levi said as he ran his finger around the rim of a classy wine class. "What possessed you to make you think that concocting some 'alcohol-like-but-not-actually-alcohol-because-we're-underaged' drink for a karaoke night at Erwin's fancy mansion house with all these idiots who you'll know are going to cause a mess would be a good idea."

Hanji continued pouring the mysterious liquid into more wine glasses as she glanced up at him. "Oh Levi, when am I not possessed."

"Touché. If ghosts were real," Levi scoffed.

"Tell that to the 21 priests who ran away from me. Screaming," Hanji replied.

"We were walking past a priest convention and you had a bazooka," Petra uttered as she walked past them.

"In my defense," Hanji spoke up, "it wasn't a lethal bazooka. Just enough to lightly injure someone to the point they're lightly not alive anymore."

Petra ignored the comment and sat herself on the couch next to Jean.

"This place is huge!" Jean marveled.

"Yeah, it's pretty impressive," Petra said before she noticed the wine glass filled with Hanji juice in his hand. "Is that..."

"Yup, that weird beverage," Jean said. "I mean I just wanted a sip, I'll drink responsibly. Marco's the designated driver anyways."

Just as he said that, Marco was heard screaming at the top of his lungs as he rode a kiddie tricycle at maximum velocity (that a kiddie tricycle can go) with a red cup in his hands moments before he crashes into a setup of empty red cups, stacked into a pyramid.

"Then again, Armin's our backup," Jean sighed.

"Okay everyone!" Erwin's voice boomed as he spoke into the mic. "It's time for the karaoke fun time to beg-"

"BOO! YOU SUCK!"

"YEAH! GET OFF THE STAGE YOU OVERSIZED BANANA WITH CATERPILLAR EYEBROWS!"

Erwin cleared his throat as he moved on from the interaction. "Anyways... if any of you have a song in mind, just look at the catalog or attach your phone to-"

"We can attach our phones to the TV?" Reiner asked suddenly.

"Reiner," Bertolt pleaded. "Please don't."

"Shh," Annie said as she held up a finger to him. "Let the man do what he wants. I want to see where this goes."

"Do you know what he's going to sing?" Sasha asked.

"I have a guess," Bertolt uttered as he sulked into the seat. Everyone looked at him in confusion, wondering how bad the song must be to warrant this reaction from him.

Meanwhile Erwin helped Reiner plug in his phone, and the music began to play.

It sounded slow - like a cheesy love song from the nineties or something. The title popped up on the screen with the original singer below it in a smaller font.

"At a Medium Pace by Adam Sandler," it said.

"Huh, I didn't know Adam Sandler had a song," Gunther said quietly to Erd.