Lights, Camera, Action! Pt. 1

"Hey, Petra, can you help me with something?" Nanaba asked.

"Yeah, sure," Petra smiled.

"So Mike and I are working on a project for Film class and we're making a movie," Nanaba explained. "The thing is that we need at least two people from a different grade and I loathe the other grades."

"So?" Petra asked.

"So I need you to find me people," Nanaba stated. "You're good with people, right?"

Petra sighed. "I know a couple freshmen."

"Great, thanks!" Nanaba exclaimed. "You are now my talent manager."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Please?" Petra begged.

"I really don't understand why you'd want us to be in it," Mikasa replied.

"It meets the requirement," Petra said. "Please just show up to the auditions."

Armin looked over at Mikasa who sighed. "Alright."

"You're really going to do this?" Bertolt asked.

"Yes," Mikasa answered. "And I'm dragging everyone down with me."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Petra! You got so many people!" Nanaba looked around her living room.

"I also got our friends to do it, too," Petra smiled.

"I'm not happy about it," Levi asserted.

"Whatever," Nanaba walked towards the office.

"Um, Nanaba," Petra called out. "Out of curiosity, what is this film going to be about?"

Nanaba turned around. "It's about when fairytales gets mashed together because the balance gets knocked out of place and the characters have to find how to put it together."

"Isn't that like Once Upon a Time?" Petra asked.

"Shut up," Nanaba sneered as she walked off. "Call in the first person."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Mikasa Ackerman auditioning for the role of the evil queen," Mike read off the clipboard.

Nanaba read off her copy of the script. "But your majesty, that can kill everyone."

Mikasa took in a deep breath. "I. Don't. Care. I. Just. Want. To. Get. Rid. Of. The. Damn. Happy. Endings-"

"Hold!" Nanaba said. "Mikasa, I hate to break it to you, but you sound like you are auditioning for the role of a rock."

"More emotion," Mike said.

Mikasa sighed. "I. DON'T. CARE. I. JUST-"

"He didn't say shout your line!" Nanaba stopped her again. "He meant say it differently."

"Happy. I. Damn. Care. Of. Rid. To. Get. Want. I. The. Don't. Endings. Just," Mikasa restated as Nanaba slammed her head against the table.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Hanji, auditioning for the Big Bad Wolf," Mike said.

Hanji cleared her throat. "Hehehe. Those little piggies won't stand a chance against the wrecking ball~" she sang.

"Hanji!" Nanaba stopped her. "It's not a musical."

"But it can be." Hanji replied.

"No," Nanaba stated. "It can't."

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"Alright, Levi Ackerman," Nanaba read. "Auditioning for the role of the fairy godmother... Well, this should be interesting. Mike, read the lines."

"What the heck are you?" Mike said in a apathetic voice.

"I'm your fairy godmother," Levi stated.

"Psh. I don't believe in fairy tales anymore."

"Well you better," Levi snapped back. "Because bibbity bobbity boo, bitch."

"Hold!" Nanaba called. "That was definitely not in the script."

"I know," Levi replied.

"Then why did you say it?" Nanaba asked.

"I was improvising," Levi stated.

Nanaba took in a deep breath. "You don't need to improvise when you have a script right in front of you."

"What is improvising?" Levi asked.

"I'm asking the questions," Nanaba asserted.

"Answer the question," Levi demanded.

"Making stuff up," Nanaba answered reluctantly.

"Exactly," Levi said. "There are two things you can do with a script. You either read it, or you make the scene up in your head. It is my choice to portray it however I want to, therefore I am improvising and it shouldn't matter how I want to portray it."

Nanaba glanced over at Mike who simply shrugged. "I swear, if you don't help me I will kick your ass off the team."

"Next!" Mike shouted.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

Nanaba and Mike stepped out of the room.

"Okay," Nanaba started. "After a long and thoughtful selection of the roles, I have concluded that you all suck. But you are the best I got so I have to go with that."

Mike held up his clipboard and began reading the names. "The three little piggies are Erd, Gunther, and Auruo. Big bad wolf is Annie. The evil queen is Hanji. Evil stepmother is Mikasa. Cinderella is Eren. Prince Charming is Armin. The fairy godmother is Levi. Little Red is Sasha. And Bertolt is Tree #1. Any questions?"

"Yes," Eren spoke up. "How come I'm Cinderella when I auditioned to be Prince Charming?"

"Because life sucks," Nanaba answered.

"I have a statement," Jean raised his hand. "You just ripped off the characters from Into The Woods."

"Well, life sucks," Nanaba replied once again. "Any other questions?" No one raised their hand. "Then let the rolling commence."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~