Emo Eren

~ 1 school year later ~

"Ah! Isn't it nice of the kiddos to invite us to their bonfire!" Hanji squealed.

She and the rest of the college kids march up a hill to Armin's open yard where they were all gathered around a large fire, laughing merrily at whatever was happening or being said at the moment.

"Well they aren't kids anymore, Hanji," Levi said as he crossed his arms. "They're adults now. And they're going to go through a whole lot of shit."

"I wondered how much they changed," Erwin asked as they reached the top of the hill.

"You wouldn't electrocute me!" Reiner sneered.

"Brave words coming from someone who's 70% water!" Bertolt snapped back.

"Oooh buuuurrnnn," Sasha and Connie hollered.

"Idiots," Jean said as he whacked them both over the head. "Water cannot be burned!"

Sasha and Connie stopped and thought for a second, sharing a glance between each other before cupping their hands to their mouths and shouting "Evaporaaaaaattteee."

"Doesn't seem like they changed by much," Nanaba said, earning an agreeing grunt from Mike.

"Then again, maybe our idiots didn't change much either," Petra sighed while looking behind them.

"Bro, I bet you wouldn't eat this entire tree branch," Gunther said as he broke a branch off a nearby tree.

"Bro," Erd stated as he grabbed the branch from Gunther. "How much?"

"Five dollars," Gunther replied.

"I'll add on my share of five because I want to see you do it," Auruo stated.

"What good friends," Isabel observed sarcastically.

"I know right," Farlan scoffed.

"Whelp!" Hanji squeaked. "Lets go forward! We have a bon made of fire awaiting our arrival!"

Levi sighed, following Hanji's steps in a far less enthusiastic manner. "Why are you this way?"

As soon as they were spotted by the freshly graduated kids, they were greeted by the warmest, biggest smiles and cheers. Hanji ran over with tears streaming from her eyes as she, quite literally, threw her body on some of the kids. Meanwhile Armin and Mikasa walked over to give Petra a hug.

"I'm so glad you all could make it!" Armin smiled brightly.

"Of course!" Petra exclaimed. "We wouldn't miss it for the world!"

"Hey, where's Eren?" Isabel asked.

"Welllll," Armin said, drawing out the word while giving a nervous chuckle. "You see, he's getting ready."

"What the hell does that mean?" Levi asked.

"He's putting on eyeliner," Mikasa said bluntly.

"I don't recall him wearing eyeliner before," Erwin said.

"Because he didn't," Armin explained. "After you guys left, he got sad and stumbled across My Chemical Romance-"