When Things go Awry

AN: DON'T PLAY THE VIDEO YET. TRUST ME. I'll tell you when.

"Yo Sasha, look what I got from my aunt for my birthday!" Connie had his hands behind his back as he walked up to her. He then showed her what he was concealing.

Instantly, Sasha squealed.

"Hey let's tag team and beat some people's butts off!" Connie suggested.

"Oh hell yeah!" Sasha smirked.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

Armin was happily walking through the hallways on his way to lunch. Suddenly, he was stopped by Connie and Sasha.

"Hey Armin, do you know where the nearest gym is?" Connie asked

Armin blinked in confusion. "I didn't know you guys went to the gym."

"Oh, but we do!" Marco and Jean stepped up to Connie and Sasha.

"I have a feeling this is going to go terribly awry," Armin sighed.

"And who are you?" Sasha asked.

"They're Jean and Marco," Armin stated. "We've know them since fifth grade."

"We are here to battle the gym leader," Jean stated.

"Gym leader?" Armin asked.

"Well, why don't you show us what ya got!" Connie smirked.

"Bring it!"

Armin analyzed his situation. "Gym leader? Battle? Cliché, competitive phrases that will usually initiate a fight?" Armin whispered to himself. He suddenly reached the realization. "I'm in the midst of a Pokemon battle!"

*cue music ;)* (that means you get to play the video if you want me to make it more obvious)

"Check it," Connie displayed his pokeballs. "My aunt was kind enough to get me some for my birthday!"

"And now, we shall summon the power that's inside to defeat you!" Sasha stated. "GO BERTLE!"

Bertolt walked out from behind Sasha with a shell on his back. "Bertle!" He said.

"Go!" Connie turned his hat backwards, "MIKACHU!"

Mikasa jumped out from nowhere and growled. "Mikachu!"

"Your turn Reinmander!" Jean called.

"And you Ymirbasuar!" Marco followed.

"Are you kidding me?" Armin cried out. "Isn't this stuff copyrighted?"

"Reinmander!" Jean called. "Use attract!"

Reinmander used attract on Bertle. It was super affective. Bertle gave up because he refused to battle his bf. What a baby.

"Hey!" Bertolt looked offended over at Eren.

"What? I'm the dialogue," Eren stated. "I can do and say whatever I want!"

"Come on Bertle!" Sasha whined. "Why art thou forsaken me?"

"It's my turn!" Connie turned his hat backwards. "Mikachu! Use-"

"Wait, you did that twice," Armin interrupted.

"Did what twice?" Connie asked.

"You turned your hat backwards twice and I didn't even see you turn it back once," Armin said.

"Dude! I'm in the middle of something!" Connie shouted.

"Fine! Ignore logic!" Armin argued.

"Mikachu! Use death glare!"

Mikachu used death glare. Both opponents fainted out of fear. Mikachu gained 471 XP. Mikachu can't level up anymore since she is a complete and utter badass level 100. Connie and Sasha win the battle. They gain 10000 pokedollars.

"Aw man," Jean rubbed the back of his neck. "I can't believe we lost."

"I can't believe this all happened in the first place! Do you people plan these freaking things?" Armin shouted.

"Yoohoo!" They heard a voice coming from the distance.

"That better not be-" Armin muttered. He felt his tolerance go down every second.

"Prepare for trouble!" Levi walked out of the cafeteria.

"Make it double-" Erwin followed Levi, holding a rose.

"I SWEAR, IF YOU DARE COMPLETE THAT SPEECH, I WILL BURY YOU IN MY BACKYARD!" Armin threatened.

"Hanji, that's right!"

"We want your Mikachu!" Levi stated.

"No!" Connie pointed. "Go, Mikachu!"

"MIKACHU!"

Mikachu used thundershock.

"Team Rocket is blasting off again..." Their voice trailed off as they went back inside the cafeteria.

Armin stared into the blank space in front of him. "That was literally like watching an episode of Pokemon on fast forward."

Mikachu gained 8263 XP points. However, she will always lose progress at the beginning of every league because summer vacation. Meanwhile Connie is immune to time and gains 999,999,999.50 pokedollars from Team Rocket because they are a big, rich-ass corporation who is probably ran by Connie's father according to theories but we will never know because Connie will never be able to win a single league or age anOTHER YEAR. Fun fact: Ash is supposed to be 11 since there was a mini movie where he celebrated his anniversary of meeting pikachu, which is on his birthday. However, in the new leagues, he's still a ten year old, stupid, arrogant bastard-

"That's enough, Eren," Jean interrupted.

And who do you think you are?

"I think I'm Gary motherfucking Oak," Jean stayed.

Matches your personality. A snobby, arrogant douche.

"At least I get the ladies!" Jean argued.

What is a 10 year old doing riding around in a sports vehicle with girls who are at least 5 years older that him?

Armin sighed. "Are you people done or what?"

Connie looked at Sasha and shrugged. "I guess so," Sasha said.

"Good," Armin let out a deep breath.

"After we battle you!" Connie pointed dramatically at Armin.

"Oh hell no," Armin glared at them as the battle music started up once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:
*sighs*

MINI DISCLAIMER: I do not own Pokemon, don't sue me.