Last Day-Mania Pt. 2

"Okay," Principal Zackley sighed. "That explains the child in the trash can, the glitter puddle, the child in the ceiling and glitterman. But what about the child stuck to the chair, the children stuck to each other, the duck, the chemical explosion, and the child endlessly screaming into a soundproof vortex?"

"That's what happened next," Armin said.

In the history room

Armin and Eren walked into Mr. K's room, their history teacher who tended to go on philosophical tangents.

"Mr. K," Armin called out. "How are you doin-"

"Mr. K isn't here right now," Hanji stated as she tended what appeared to be a dangerous science experiment.

"What a bummer," Armin sighed. "I wanted to talk about the meaning of life..."

"That's some deep shit, bro," Eren stated.

"Well, there's no use for us here," Armin said as he was about to turn around. At that moment, Armin could swear that he heard a quack.

"Wai wai wait!" Hanji called out. "You can't go back out there, this room is quarantined for HZ-70."

Armin raised an eyebrow. "What is HZ-70?"

"HZ stands for Hanji Zoe!" She exclaimed. "The 70 part means it's the 70th chemical I conjured. They won't let us out of the school until everyone else leaves because we could spread it by breathing out."

"That's why I'm stuck here," Levi stated.

"So leave the door closed, mind you," Hanji said while pouring some chemicals into a pooling test tube. There was another quack at that moment as well.

"But the door has been opened since we walked in here," Eren pointed out.

Hanji and Levi glanced at each other. Then, Hanji shrugged. "Oh well."

"Is HZ-70 deadly?" Armin asked.

"No, but it can cause irrational behavior in some individuals," Hanji stated. "For some reason, it only effects individuals with predominantly homogeneous genes."

Suddenly, Eren began to scream, which caused Armin to scream. Hanji joined in as well, but Levi only glanced around at everyone, thoroughly perplexed.

"Why the hell are you screaming?" Levi asked Hanji.

"Because they're screaming!" She yelled as she pointed at them.

"I only screamed because he startled me!" Armin pointed at Eren.

"I CAN'T STOP SCREAMING FOR SOME REASON!" Eren shouted.

"See? Irrational behavior," Hanji pointed out. She pulled out a transparent box from behind her and walked over to Eren. She plopped it onto his head, and immediately, they couldn't hear his screaming anymore. However, he was still screaming. Eren began to frantically tap the glass that encaged his head.

"Don't worry he can breathe," Hanji stated. "It's supposed to filter the air while still being sound proof."

"How long is he going to be silently screaming?" Armin asked.