Musical Madness Pt. 1

Request 3/4

Lunagirl6780

Lunagirl6780

I literally watched the musical on YouTube to be able to write this.... yeah it got a lot of sass.... but it got unexpectedly dark.... and I LOVED IT.

I would tell y'all that it's not a family friendly musical, but considering most of us probably watched snk at a younger age than we should, I doubt we care too much about that (hehehehehe I'm guilty of that).

I also noticed that each character in SnK literally has a trait that would perfectly fit a Heathers character so naturally I thought:

Hey! It all works out!

NOW LETS SCREW WITH THE SYSTEM AND MIX SOME ARCHETYPES UP

So that's how this mess happened.... enjoy.

Also COLOSSAL HEATHERS SPOILERS !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A few months before the musical

Just as Armin posted up the sign up sheet for the school musical, everyone rushed to the bulletin board to jot down their audition information. Armin stumbled out the crowd, barely hanging on to his life.

"I love musicals," Christa smiled. "It gives us the excuse to say and do the most inappropriate things and not get in trouble."

"Don't we already do that?" Ymir asked.

"Touché," Christa uttered.

"So what musical is it this year?" Erwin asked as he walked up to them.

"Heathers," Armin answered with a smile. "And I'm play manager so all y'all listening to me."

"WAIT, WE'RE DOING HEATHERS?" Petra exclaimed.

"What's that?" Erwin spoke up.

"Have you watched Mean Girls?" Petra asked.

"Of course," Erwin said. "It's a classic."

"Okay," Petra continued. "It's like Mean Girls, but gone terribly wrong and everyone's messed up."

"DAMMIT, JEAN!" Everyone turned to see Eren angrily shouting as usual. "I was gonna try out for Ram!"

"Hah!" Jean mocked. "Looks like you gotta beat me first!"

Eren growled. "Why you little-"