The Final Battle Pt.1

Final request!!

I'm really sorry, but I can't remember who requested it so if it was you let me know and I'll give credit to you! But whoever it was suggested laser tag so here you go!

~~~

"Really?" Connie asked. "That's your really cool ultimate idea for a game?"

"Yeah! Manhunt is the best!" Armin stated.

"It won't be fair because Mikasa can sprint for four straight hours and be perfectly fine," Eren stated.

"But wait for it," Hanji said. "Laser manhunt!"

"Laser manhunt?" Everyone asked simultaneously.

"Yeah!" Armin smiled. "You see with manhunt, there are hundreds of different ways to play it."

"HUNDREEDDSS," Hanji exaggerated.

"Most if not all of which give advantage to the seeker team since that team either grows or stays the same in numbers while the hiders typically decrease," Armin explained. "So to make it fun, we have..." Armin paused as Hanji made jazz hands at a sketchy looking bag next to her, "some cool sciency gear!"

"So to play our game, we need two teams," Hanji explained. "Hunters and seekers-"

"Don't you mean hunters and runners or hiders and seekers?" Levi asked.

"No!" Hanji exclaimed. "So a number of hunters set up a base. There is one item in there for the seekers to reclaim."

"Wait this is just capture the flag," Auruo interrupted.

"- The seeker's goal is to go from their secret base to the hunter's base, retrieve the object, then make it back to the base. The hunter's goal is to knock out every seeker. Whoever achieves their goal first wins! However," Hanji pulled out a laser gun. "Seekers cannot be shot by the hunters twice or they die. The first time seekers are shot, you will feel a mild electrical shock. Second time, you dead."

Isabel slowly raised up her hand.

"No, it won't actually kill you," Hanji said. As a response, Isabel lowered her hand

"However, seekers get some fun too," Armin exclaimed. "They will be getting a 'dart gun' which merely shoots a signal. Getting struck by this signal causes instant paralysis. While hunters can kill, seekers can paralyze."

"That sounds dangerous," Levi stated.

"It's all perspective, Levi," Hanji smiled.

"You said we'd be getting mild electric shocks and paralysis," Jean pointed out. "Sounds pretty dangerous to me."

"Well it's not like you're gonna die," Armin reassured. "Now! Time for teams! Jean and Eren are Team captains."

"Ready?" Eren asked as he faced Jean.

"Of course I am," Jean replied.

They glared at each other intensely, their competitive spirits creating an aura around them that was almost suffocating.

"ROCK, PAPERS, SCISSORS, SHOOT!" They shouted. Both of them looked down to see that Eren chose scissors.

And so did Jean. Ymir snickered.

This earned her a quick slap on the arm from Christa who chided her with "Ymir, you useless lesbian."