Levi's Ultimate Challenge

"You are never gonna make it!" Hanji joked.

"You're right Hanji," Levi stated while stabbing his lunch. "I won't. It's too hard."

"Aw, Levi!" Hanji pouted. "You're no fun..."

"Of course he isn't," Erwin and Mike sat down at the table. "What's up?"

"Well I wanted to bet that Levi can't go the entire day without cussing, but he isn't taking the challenge," Hanji sighed.

"You know that you have to manipulate this specimen of Levi, right?" Erwin asked. "It tends to be very stubborn."

"Shut the fuck up, Erwin..." Levi uttered.

"You really can't stop cussing, can you?" Erwin asked.

"Nope," Levi asserted.

"Even if your life depended on it?"

"No."

"Even for one day?"

"I'd be lying to myself if I said I could," Levi stated.

"I bet you can do it," Erwin smirked.

"You know I can't," Levi gave Erwin a side glance.

"You are literally one of the toughest and most stubborn people I know," Erwin stated. "Believe me. I know you can."

"Let's say I do try not to cuss," Levi said hypothetically. "What do I get if I complete the task successfully?"

"$10 from each of us," Erwin stated.

"Twenty," Levi stated.

"Fifteen," Erwin sighed.

"Twenty," Levi reiterated.

"Fine," Erin rolled his eyes. "Twenty."

"Yahoo!" Hanji exclaimed. "Okay I shall set the rules! No cussing or using harsh language all day during school tomorrow. However, you may substitute words."

"So what shit can't I say?" Levi asked.

"Well to start off, shit," Hanji said. "Fuck, damn, even crap or anything along those lines."

"What the fuck? Crap isn't even a damn cuss word," Levi sneered.

"It counts, honey," Hanji said.

"You also can't say bastard, cunt, pussy, bitch, slut, or other words in that same area that I'm too lazy to name," Erwin added. "You can't even say-"

"Ho, don't do it," Levi warned.

"Big-ass trees," Erwin smirked.

"Oh my-"

"You also can't say ho," Erwin interrupted. Levi glared at his friend for ruining his day tomorrow.

"But you can substitute stuff, remember?" Hanji reminded. "Have fun Levi," she wore a mischievous smile and laughed maliciously as she walked backwards out of the cafeteria and tripped over several chairs and people.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"I'm not," Erwin stated unamused.

"You are totally gay!" Hanji exclaimed.

Erwin cocked an eyebrow.

"Don't deny it," Petra butted in. "You did ask Levi out on Valentines Day."

"It was a friendly joke!" Erwin explained.

"Whatever you tell yourself, but yous be gay," Hanji pat Erwin's shoulder.

"Hey, look it's Levi!" Auruo exclaimed. "Yo dude! How is the not cussing thing going-"

"Shut up," Levi growled.

"Someone is coping," Hanji smirked.

"You started this you-you female dog!" Levi shouted.

"Oh shiitt, son!" Erd shouted.

"Gurl," Gunther jokingly leaned on Hanji's shoulder. "He did not just call you that!"

"Hey Levi," Erwin spoke up. "Here comes Nile. I dare you to cuss him out without cussing him out."

Levi sighed. "Yo, you bass turd," he shouted at Nile's direction. "You motherfluffer. I really can't stand you, you know? You are just a giant pansy, you big-butt vagina. I swear, one day I will throw you to heck and hope you burn there with all of the other poopy people. Fluff you, you son of a walrus."

Nile stood there for a few seconds, staring at Levi. "I didn't even say anything."

"Shut the front door you useless broom handle," Levi snapped at the confused Nile before returning to his friends.

"Sir, should we punish him for harsh language?" The assistant principal asked Mr. Zackley who happened to be around the corner.

Zackley sighed. "I don't think we can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hitler was 5'8". You're welcome.

Avalon has some important announcements so read the next Not a Chapter.