Badassery

Auruo, Erd, Petra, and Levi were in the same PE class. The students were sent to the weight room to do some lifting. When they got into partners, Levi walked over to one of the benches.

"How much weight do you want on it?" Erd asked.

"Seventy five pounds on both sides," Levi said. "I'm feeling lazy today."

"Seventy five pounds?" Erd asked unsure. "I don't know if I can even carry seventy five pounds to here. And with the bar that's a total of 100 pounds."

"Just get the others to help you or something," Levi waved him off.

After five minutes or so of bringing over weights to put onto the bar, Levi laid down and began to do his reps. They were supposed to do 3 sets of 20 reps and switch after each individual set, but Levi powered through all the sets. When he was done, he put the weight back onto the support above him.

His friends stared at him in shock.

"Erd, your turn," Levi said as he stood up.

Erd laid down on the bench, he readied his hands on the bar. However, Levi stopped him before he continued.

"Are you sure you want to do it with this much weight?" He asked.

"I want to try," Erd replied. "Never know how much I can lift until I try."

Levi shrugged and let Erd attempt lifting the 75 pounds. Erd tried to lift the weight off of the racks, but he couldn't move it. At all. Levi sighed and took 25 pounds off both sides.

Now, Erd was able to lift the weights. However, he was only able to do 20 reps exactly before he was barely able to lift it anymore. Levi helped Erd put the weight on the rack again.

"This is your fault for not taking turns," Erd blamed.

"So it's my fault that you can't do something?" Levi asked.

"Yep," Erd nodded.

"Come on, Erd," Auruo said leaning on the bar that separated the two benches. He wasn't even spotting Petra as she lifted her weights. "No one can be as badass as Levi."

Erd sighed, "You're right."

"Alright, you miserable maggots. P.E. is almost over so head in and change!" Shadis ordered.

"Good, I want to wash this filthiness off me," Levi stated.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

"I don't understand how Levi could be so badass," Erd said. It was lunch and all of his friends were sitting together, well, most at least.

"He works out," Auruo suggested.

"Obviously," Gunther butted in. "I mean he is like the bomb."

"He is like a tiny bomb," Erwin added.

"He is like an atom bomb!" Hanji exclaimed.

"Guys, I'm right here," Levi stated, but no one seemed to pay attention.

"Maybe I can help you become more badass like Levi," Erwin said.

"You can?" They all said simultaneously.

"Yes," Erwin nodded. "I've been friends with him for a while and I've observed him carefully for years in school and in his sleep."

"You what?" Levi asked in shock.

"Let's all hang out at my place later. Except for Levi of course so no one tell him," Erwin said. Levi gave Erwin a glare. "And tell Petra to come, too." He stood up and held up a fist in determination. "I will teach you all to become badass like Levi."

"Erwin! No!" Levi shouted, but it didn't change a thing.

✎➕➖✖➗✐

The next morning, Levi was told to wait near the front. He prepared himself for the catastrophe that was about to come. Right at 8:55, five minutes before school started, they walked into school wearing leather jackets, all black, and shades.

Levi stood crossing his arms at them. "This is how you think I dress?"

"No, we're just trying to capture your badassery," Erwin responded. "Except for Petra, she can't handle it."

"What?" Petra exclaimed in shock. "I can totally handle it- puppy!" She took off her shades and ran in the direction of where the school therapy dog was.

"One down," Hanji stated, "Five to go- I FORGOT. I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCIENCE." Hanji began laughing like a maniac as she ran to her next class.

"That leaves the four of us then," Erwin stated. "I'm so badass that I can count."

"That doesn't make you more badass," Levi said. "That's common sense."

"I'm so badass, I'm going to go the whole entire day without biting- MY TONGUE!" Auruo shouted. He ran to the bathroom.

"Three then?" Erd spoke up.

"It's okay," Gunther said. "We're still badass!"

"Whatever you tell yourself," Levi muttered as he walked away.

✎✐

"Hey Levi," Erwin said as they sat in history. He leaned back in his seat and placed his legs on the table. "I'm so badass that-"

He wasn't able to finish that thought before he fell backwards in his chair.

"What was that?" The history teacher asked.

Levi raised his hand. "I think Erwin might need to see the nurse and someone who can slap sense into him."

✎✐

"I knew this was a bad idea," Erwin said as he walked out of school with an ice pack on his head.

"Then why did you do it?" Levi asked.

"Because it sounded like a fun bad idea," Erwin answered.

"That is why you are an idiot," Levi stated. "I wonder what the other guys are doing."

✎✐
After getting home from school

"Hanji, you got the science ready?" Gunther asked.

"The science is ready," Hanji gave the okay sign.

"Camera for recording it?" Gunther asked Auruo.

"Yep," he held a camcorder up.

"Phone in case we die?" Erd asked Petra.

"Oh, I'm already calling an ambulance," Petra replied.

"Let's do this!" Erd shouted.

"Go!" Auruo said as he pushed the start button on the camera.

"We're so badass that we walk into explosions!" Erd and Gunther shouted together.

They began walking towards Hanji's science flask as she put in another chemical and ran away for her life.

The explosion set the neighbor's tree on fire along with the nearby grass and some clothing items on the two boys.

"Fire extinguisher!" Petra shouted as Hanji ran in with one and put out as much fire as she could.

The boys laid on the ground with a layer of fire extinguisher foam on them.

"It's okay, the ambulance should be arriving any moment now," Petra stated.

They both groaned. "Are we badass yet?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~