Capture the Flag Pt. 2

"Let's move out!" Eren said to his team. They all cheered and ran out of the backyard save Connie and Ymir.

The front lines ran immediately for the Blue Team's Base. A wave of the blue team members ran towards them as well, holding balloons and water guns in the air, shouting as if they were insane.

"JEAN!" Eren shouted angrily.

"EREN!" Jean sneered back.

"MY ANGER SHALL DEFEAT YOU!" Eren hollered.

"I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!" Jean shouted as he aimed a water balloon at Eren. Eren, on the other hand, was shouting while firing his water gun in several directions missing Jean each time. However, as Jean kept still, aiming his balloon at Eren, he didn't realize that Levi had locked his sights on the team caption.

Marco, however, saw this coming. "NOOoooo!" He shouted dramatically while blocking Jean from the attack.

Jean didn't realize what his friend had done for him until it was too late. "M-Marco..."

"Fight," Marco said quietly as he fell onto his knees. "Fight... for us..."

"MARCO!" Jean cried to the skies in agony. At that very moment, he harnessed the burning anger of a thousand Eren Jaegers.

∾◦☼◦∾

Armin and Mike peeked out of a bush. "The blue base has a trail leading up to the backyard from the back," Armin explained. "All we need to do is use that path, sneak along the fence, then boom, we're in. But we first need to distract the flag guarders-"

Mike held up his hand to pause Armin. He sniffed the air.

"What is it?" Armin asked.

Mike sniffed the air again. "Erwin," he grunted. "Auruo. They're close."

"There's something moving in that bush over there!" Armin stated.

Mike sniffed the air again, then shook his head. "It's not them... A trap.

"Is there a smart person on the other team?" Armin asked.

"Erwin," he answered.

"What is Auruo like?" Armin asked.

"Incredibly immature and a wannabe," Mike answered.

"So we need to be wary of Erwin then," Armin whispered. However, he suddenly stood up and shouted for anyone wishing a five-meter radius to hear. "WE DON'T WANT TO FALL INTO THIER BOOBY TRAP!"

Almost instantly there was snickering from another bush.

"Shut up!" A voice said.

"He said booby!" The other answered.

"Attack!" Armin stated as They hopped out of the bush and started to fire at Auruo and Erwin.

"Agh!" Auruo shouted as he fell backwards. A water balloon had hit him right in the chest.

"Erwin," Mike grunted.

Erwin stood up from the bush with a water balloon of his own. "Mike."

"I smell devious plan concocting," Mike stated.

"Don't step any closer," Erwin warned. "There's a trap."

Mike smirked. "You're bluffing."

Erwin glanced behind us for a second. "Am I really?"

Mike smirked. "The ground smells earthy here. No traps."

"How about this then," Erwin smirked as he looked past us. "Gunther, Erd! Help me out!"