Skating Hell

"Armin, remind me again why the hell we're back at the ice rink with Jean?" Eren snapped.

"Don't ask me, Sasha invited everyone here," Armin shrugged indifferently.

"Might as well since yours and Jean's rink probation period ended," Reiner stated.

"This is it guys!" Sasha exclaimed as she waddled up to them with her skates on. "We're... making history."

Christa made a sound immediately afterwards which sounded like she was choking on a piccolo.

"I feel so attacked right now," Mikasa said with a straight face.

"Sasha GTFO," Marco stated as he pointed to the door.

The rest of the friends, however, were quite confused, simply glancing at each other before shrugging it off.

"Guys!" Connie shouted at them. "They're giving away stickers!"

"Oh hell yeah!" Sasha cheered as she waddled as quickly as she could to the front desk.

"I need my stickers!" Christa shouted as she followed them promptly.

"So what are the chances that we'll see someone we know again?" Armin asked.

"I see you're allowed on the ice again," a familiar voice spoke.

Everyone gasped simultaneously. "IT'S LEVI!"

"What do you know?" Levi said apathetically. "You all have functional eyes."

"I see your outfit has gotten more flashy," Jean stated, referring to his ombré pink top which resembled that of a marching band uniform. He had long black gloves on both arms, reaching his elbow. His shirt was buttoned low while golden tassels accented the outfit.

Suddenly, Marco and Mikasa let out a gentle gasp, turning as pale as snow.

"GUYS!" Sasha shouted while running up to the friends. Her face was decorated with stickers. "I AM ABLE TO FIT - HOLY MOTHER OF CHEESE!"

She stopped in her tracks once she saw Levi.

Levi raised an eyebrow at her.

"YOU!" Sasha shouted as she pointed at Levi.

At that moment, Christa skipped up to them happily, not noticing Levi at first. "31 stickers - HOLY MOTHER THERESA!"

"They're being weird again," Armin whispered to Jean.

"LEVI!" Sasha shouted. "I'd recognize that outfit anywhere..."

Levi sent her a death glare that could piece the stone cold heart of Erwin Smith. "Oh really?"

"Haha, yeah," Sasha laughed nervously.

"Public Skate is now open!" The skate Monitor announced. Immediately, the children began to pour onto the ice.

Levi was able to squeeze in through the massive flood of little humans (mostly because he was small enough) and glided gracefully across the ice.

Annie promptly followed, stepping onto the ice and making a complete trip around the rink before stopping back the the start where the rest of them were still struggling to step foot on the ice.

"Hey, Christa," Ymir smirked. "How about we hold hands and not let anyone else hold hands with us?"

"That's gay," Reiner joked.

"But Reiner, you're gay," Ymir said.

Reiner stared at the blank space ahead of him. "Oh."

"Hey, Annie!" Sasha said as she slid into the ice very slowly. "Can you by any chance teach me how to do a quadruple flip?"