Porm

"Hey Eren! Have you bought your prom ticket yet?" Petra asked.

"Yeah," he said. "But if you want, I can help you sell some. I have nothing better to do anyways."

"That would be amazing!" Petra sighed in relief.

"No problem," Eren said before clearing his throat. "Buy yoUR FUCKING PROM TICKET!" Eren hollered at a passerby.

"I already did!" Jean shouted. "Didn't you see me walk up to the table like two minutes ago?"

"Oh," Petra said. "Then have a nice day!"

Jean give them an uncomfortable thumbs up before walking away.

"We would like some prom tickets," Isabel spoke up as she and her friends walked over to the table.

"The Prom-o tickets," Hanji joked. "The prom tick tacks... the porm tookets-"

"Stop it," Levi warned. "I will cut you."

"But I need to get my porm form," Hanji whined.

"It sounds like you're saying something else," Levi uttered.

"Speaking of, are you going Levi?" Erwin asked.

"No," Levi stated.

"Why not?" Farlan asked.

"Because it's stupid," Levi spat.

"But it's your senior prom!" Hanji exclaimed. "You only get one of those unless you're Auruo and get held back."

"Hey!" Auruo spoke up. "For the record, I am not getting held back. In fact, I barely passed!"

"You can't make me go to prom," Levi grunted. "This is my last stand."

"Please?" Hanji begged as she stepped dangerously close to Levi.

"Even if I wanted to I don't have enough money on me and it's the last day to buy the tickets!" Levi said triumphantly. "Finally! I won't be able to get dragged into your shenanigans-"

"A ticket for Levi please," Erwin said as he handed the money over to Petra. "Pay me back later, Levi."

"Damn you, Smith," Levi uttered.

~ meanwhile ~

"I got everything done for prom," Armin spoke. "I was prepared weeks ago."

"I picked out my glorious suit two months ago," Reiner said.

"And which underwear he's going to wear," Bertolt added.

"Really?" Sasha asked. "I still have to paint my nails, do my hair, do my makeup, shave my legs-"

"In a matter of hours?" Armin asked.

"Yeah," Mikasa said. "Girls do that for every dance."

"How?" Armin asked.

"We sacrifice one man to Satan for witchcraft," Annie said. The guys stared at her blankly before she spoke up again. "I was joking. I don't know how we do it either."

"GUYS!" Connie shouted as he entered the room. "CLEAR OUT!"

Everyone glanced at the door and quickly stepped outside as Connie rolled in a wagon with a cardboard box in it. He adjusted the wagon before stepping aside to press a button.

All of a sudden, a banner popped out from the box while several confetti canons fired. Once the confetti cleared, everyone was able to see the banner which read "It would be SASHA boring night without you! Prom?"