The Anticlimactic and Perfectly Normal Chapter With Nothing Happening Whatsoever

"This was a good idea," Annie said as she scrolled away on her phone, looking through Twitter for cat pictures.

"I think it is a good idea as well," Mikasa said, also scrolling away on Twitter while looking at cat pictures.

There was a moment of silence between them as they sat in Chik-fil-a behind their phones.

"It was a good idea to have only perfectly normal people hang out," Annie said.

"So now we'll finally have an anticlimactic and perfectly normal day with nothing happening whatsoever," Mikasa said.

"Exactly," Annie said.

There was more silence between them. They didn't have much to say to each other. They were quiet people. They were glad they didn't invite the loud and noisy people. If they did it wouldn't be an anticlimactic and perfectly normal day with nothing happening whatsoever.

"Hey guys," Armin greeted as he walked up to them. "What are you guys doing?"

"Having a normal day," Annie and Mikasa said simultaneously (and monotonously).

Armin blinked in confusion. "That's possible?"

Suddenly, Annie and Mikasa both turned their heads at a 90 degree angle. They stared intensely at Armin with a deathly aura radiating off them.

"Don't you dare jinx this," they spoke at the same time. "Don't you ruin this anticlimactic and perfectly normal day with nothing happening whatsoever." For some reason, their voices almost sounded demonic.

"Okay..." Armin laughed nervously as he exited the conversation.

Annie and Mikasa both turned back to their phones.

"Oh, normalcy," Mikasa said.

"I agree," Annie said.

"Apparently six kids from our school drove into a forest and are now in the hospital with minor injuries because they were playing Pokemon GO," Mikasa said after reading it on her phone.

"What idiots," Annie said.

"Hey guys!" Eren said cheerfully as he ran up to them. "Did you hear about the kids-"

He was stopped from finishing his statement when Mikasa punched him in his gut. Eren groaned in pain as he fell to the ground, squirming.

Mikasa nonchalantly stepped out of her seat and grabbed Eren's legs. "I will not let you ruin the normalcy."

"Mikasa! Wait!" Annie suddenly called out.

"What?" Mikasa turned around with an expression of immediate concern.

"This isn't normal!"

"What isn't normal?"

"Dragging Eren away by his legs!"

"Then," Mikasa stuttered, trying to keep the normalcy. "I'll drag him by his hands."

"Mikasa, you incompetent slut!" Annie shouted.

"Did you just quote The Office?" Armin stepped in for a second.

"SHUT UP, ARMIN!" They both bellowed.

"Dragging a dead body isn't normal!" Annie began to panic, knowing that Mikasa was jeopardizing their normal day.

"Then what is normal?" Mikasa shouted in fear.

"Not dragging a dead body!" Annie snapped back.

"But we can't just leave a body in Chic-fil-a!" Mikasa argued.

"Guys," Eren spoke up. "Hate to break it to y'all, but I ain't dead-"

"SHUT UP EREN!" They both shouted.

"We just have to get rid of it quickly," Annie resolved.

"There's a dumpster out back," Mikasa remembered. "Let's put him back there!"

Eren raised a finger with a suggestion. "Let's not put him back there-"

"SHUT UP, DEAD MAN," Annie shouted in his face. "Come on, Mikasa. We have to keep the normalcy."

∾◦minutes later◦

"Alright," Mikasa said after heaving the still perfectly alive body into the dumpster.

"Um, guys," Armin spoke up.

Suddenly, Annie and Mikasa stopped in their tracks as they stared at Armin with wide eyes.

"He witnessed us dispose of the body," Annie whispered to Mikasa, but still loud enough for Armin to hear.

"That's it! Get in the dumpster," Mikasa said as she pointed to the same bin that perfectly alive Eren was in.

"But-" Armin protested.

"Get in there!" Annie interrupted him.

"Come on, we don't have all day," Mikasa stated.

"Go on!"

"Get! We can't have someone as a witness!"

"Fine!" Armin groaned as he moped over to the dumpster and hopped inside.

"GAH! Armin! You landed on my nuts!" Eren shouted from within the dumpster.

"Why are you even eating canned peanuts that are in the trash!" Armin shouted.

"I think today was normal," Mikasa stated casually to Annie.

"Yeah," Annie replied. "Normal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN:

Nothing more normal than hiding a dead body that isn't even dead :)