twelve

12. The Ties That Bind

"Wakey, wakey" Damon whispered into Aria's ear.

Aria groaned and pulled the blanket over her head, "Go away".

"Come on Ria" Damon said, pulling the blanket away from Aria, "I made you breakfast".

Aria opened her eyes and looked at Damon in shock, "Damon Salvatore, made me breakfast?".

"Yeap" Damon replied, placing a tray of food infront of Aria.

"Pancakes" Aria said excitedly, "You made me pancakes".

"After the little stunt I pulled, I figured the least I could do was make you breakfast in bed" Damon said sheepishly.

Aria smiled at Damon, she placed her hand on the back of his neck and pulled him down into a kiss, "I love you".

"Even if I'm an idiot at times?" Damon asked.

"Even if your an idiot at times" Aria assured.

Damon smiled and pulled Aria into another kiss.

***

"Your Dad is going to help Tyler break his sire bond?" Aria asked shocked, entering the Grill with Caroline and Rebekah.

"Yeah, Tyler went to him after he bit me, he felt really guilty" Caroline replied, "I don't know what to do, do I tell Klaus or not?".

"Nik isn't an idiot Caroline, whether you tell him or not, he will eventually figure it out himself" Rebekah replied.

"Is that a new bracelet?" Aria asked suddenly, seeing Caroline play with a bracelet on her wrist.

"Um, yeah" Caroline replied, a small smile on her face.

"Who gave it to you?" Aria asked, confused with Caroline's reaction.

"Klaus did" Caroline replied, shocking both Rebekah and Aria.

"What?" Rebekah asked, "My brother gave that to you?".

"It was a birthday present" Caroline defended.

"I told you" Aria told Rebekah, "They are made for each other".

"What?" Caroline asked confused.

"Aria believes you and Nik are going to get together" Rebekah said, a small smile on her face, "I didn't believe her then, but I do now".

"What?" Caroline said shocked, "You both have lost it, there's nothing going on between me and Klaus".

"Yeah, that's why your blushing" Aria teased, poking Caroline's cheek.

"Shut it" Caroline said, slapping Aria's hand away, "It's too early for me to being dealing with you both, I need food".

"Wait for me" Rebekah said, following Caroline to a table.

Aria went to follow, but her eyes landed on Alaric sitting with a person she was all to familiar with.

"Oh my god" Aria whispered, walking over to Alaric and the mystery woman, "Meredith? Meredith Fell?".