nine

09. I Alone

"So good news" Aria said, as her and Damon walked towards the cemetery, "Caroline and the twins are back in their little home, all safe and sound".

"I can't believe Caroline had twins" Damon said.

Thanksgiving day, Caroline Forbes ended up giving birth to the two Mikaelson twins, Jayden Benjamin Mikaelson and Hope Andrea Mikaelson, thankfully other then Caroline constantly cursing Klaus for getting her pregnant, the mother and kids were perfectly healthy.

Aria chuckled, "I had triplets" she pointed out, "They are more rare then twins".

"Speaking of the triplets, whose babysitting them this time?" Damon asked.

"Jeremy, April and Kol" Aria replied.

"Lovely" Damon said sarcastically.

"Hey, Jeremy and April are amazing babysitters" Aria said, "And Kol's amazing with our kids".

"I'll believe it when I see it" Damon said, as him and Aria walked over Liv in the cemetery.

"Hey, Liv" Aria greeted, "Thank you so much for doing this".

"Don't worry about it" Liv assured, "I needed an excuse to get out of that frat house, way too much boy, gross, you two got everything?".

"Yeap, blood from a Bennett" Damon said, handing Liv a small vile of blood, "Lucy, to be exact", he then handed the ascendant over to her as well, "And an ascendant from whatever the hell your last name is".

"Parker" Liv informed, looking at the ascendant, "So this is the famous ascendant".

"Yeap" Damon said.

"I'm surprised that Jo gave it up" Liv said, "And that to release Kai from the one place he couldn't hurt her".

"Kai won't hurt anyone" Aria assured, but even she was confused with how Damon had gotten hold of the ascendant.

"How are you so sure?" Liv asked, slightly worried.

"Cause I'm much more powerful then him" Aria replied.

"That she is" Damon agreed, "So, can we do this, please?".

"Whatever" Liv replied, "So I'm gonna need the moon to activate the ascendant, it will be viable for the about eight hours, and once I send you over, the clock's ticking".

"How do we get back?" Aria asked curiously.

"Drink these" Liv replied, handing viles of her blood to Damon and Aria.

"What is that?" Damon asked.

"It's my blood" Liv replied, "It'll link you to me so I can find you and bring you back", she then handed another vile to Aria, "Give this one to Kai too".

Damon smelled the blood, not trusting Liv fully.

"Are you waiting for a toast? Drink" Liv said.

Damon cheered with Aria, and both the vampires downed Liv's blood.

"Mm, bitter, I wonder why" Damon taunted.