ten

10. Fifty Shades Of Grayson

Damon used his fist to rapidly punch the wall, having made a plan to escape and find Aria before it was too late, once a rock from the wall had fallen to the ground, Damon grabbed it, and after grabbing the wooden bullet Aaron had dropped, he put the bullet in the lock, Damon used the rock and slammed it on the lock, causing a small explosion to go off.

"Come on" Damon said, rapidly kicking the cell, and after a bit more effort, the cell gate finally opened.

***

Damon entered Aria's dorm room, to see a panicked Kol, Caroline and Rebekah there.

"Damon" Caroline said, relived seeing the oldest Salvatore, "Where have you been, we have been looking for you and Aria everywhere".

"Aria's not here?" Damon asked worried.

"No" Kol replied, "After she left to find you, no one has seen her anywhere".

"Dammit" Damon said, "Wes took her somewhere, we need to find her before it's too late".

***

Aria slowly opened her eyes, she realised she was in a basement, tied up to a hospital bed, with vervain and witchy herbs being pumped into her through a drip, keeping her down and extremely weak.

Aria looked around the basement and suddenly was hit with a sense of deja vu, she felt like she has been here before.

"Subject 83182 appears conscious and the vervain and herbs seems to be not also keeping her weak but also seems to give her pain" Wes recorded, suddenly appearing infront of Aria.

"Where am I?" Aria asked, trying to ignore the pain in her stomach, she just hoped and prayed her babies were okay.

"Why?" Wes asked, "Look familiar?".

"What is that?" Aria asked, trying to get out of the restraints, "What are you doing to me?".

"83182 commence prep for blood dialysis" Wes said, ignoring Aria's question.

"If anything happens to my kids, I will murder you!" Aria yelled, trying really hard to get out.

"Don't worry Aria, I'm taking extra precaution when it comes to your child, I won't let anything happen to your child, after all, it will be incredible to find out all the things the child of two vampires will be able to do" Wes said, before Aria could go off at him, Wes placed a gas mask over her nose and mouth, "Count from ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five--", before Wes could even finish his countdown, Aria was out cold.

***

Aaron was in the student lounge, when Damon sat next to him, Damon removed his earphones from Aaron's ear, gaining his attention.

"Pop quiz, so your pregnant girlfriend is taken by a mad scientist" Damon said, "Now do you, A, get a new girlfriend, B, call the police, or C, kill the person closest to the mad scientist".

Aaron tried to run away from Damon, but his way was blocked by Kol, "Sit down" he said.

Damon patted the seat beside him, "You really don't want him to repeat that, he doesn't like repeating thing".