twenty two

22. The Walking Dead

"So you send out a notice of your impending graduation and people feel obliged to give you money?" Rebekah asked, sitting with Aria and Caroline at the Grill.

"Yeap" Aria replied, "Also, I'm done".

"Me to" Rebekah said.

"Already?" Caroline asked shocked, "I'm only on my second batch".

"I don't have much family remember" Aria reminded, "Only Jenna, Elijah and Nik".

"Do all three of us really need to send three different graduation announcements to Nik and Elijah?" Rebekah asked.

"Yes" Aria and Caroline replied.

"This will show them that there are three people excepting and waiting for them to attend our graduation" Aria said, "I mean it's the least those two can do after leaving us here".

"Agreed" Caroline said.

"God, can you believe it guys, we are finally graduating" Aria said, "It still hasn't fully hit me".

"It won't hit you until you're on that stage, getting your diploma" Rebekah replied.

"We're getting old" Caroline said.

"We are vampires, Care" Aria reminded, "We don't get old".

"Fine" Caroline said, "We are moving on in life, how about that?".

"Much better" Aria replied.

"Next milestone, collage" Rebekah reminded.

"And we are going to get through it just like we got through high school" Aria said.

"One day at a time?" Caroline asked.

"One day at a time" Aria replied, just as her phone started to ring, "Hello?".

"Come to where to the twelve witches were sacrificed" Damien said, "I know how you can stop Silas".

***

"Damien?" Aria said, seeing Damien standing infront of her, "Why did you call me here? Did you get the tombstone?".

"I'm on it" Damien replied, "I'll have it before sunset".

"How?" Aria asked, slightly curious.

"Right now, Bonnie Bennett is stuck in her house, living her biggest nightmares over and over again" Damien replied, "And those nightmares won't stop until she gives up the tombstone, which she is very close to doing".

"So, why are we here?" Aria asked confused.

"Truth is Aria, even I don't know how to truly stop my brother" Damien replied, "But there is one person who does, who knows not only how to stop my brother but also me".

"Who?" Aria asked.

"Qetsiyah" Damien replied, "You want to get rid of Silas, then you need to lower the veil to the other side and talk to Qetsiyah, and you need to that tonight".