six

06. Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path To Hell

"And when was the last time you saw the nanny?" a police officer asked a very annoyed and panicked Kol, who had decided to call the cops so more eyes could be on the lookout for both Seline and Sybil.

"Ri saw Seline last, right here at the boarding house, she came over and offered to babysit the triplets for her" Kol informed, "I spoke to her on the phone a few hours ago, she told me that she was getting the triplets ready for bed".

"Okay so I have these photos that might help your search" Aria said, walking downstairs and into the living room where Kol and the police officer stood, Aria showed a photo of the triplets with Seline on her phone, "This is the triplets with Seline", Aria then showed the officer a sketched drawing of Sybil, "And this is Sybil, she is also with Seline in all this".

"How do you know they're traveling together?" the police officer asked curiously, while Kol walked away, on his phone, trying to get to Seline.

"Call it a hunch" Aria simply said, "Sybil and Seline are sisters, kind of".

"Kind of?".

"Oh my god, how does all of this matter?" Aria snapped, glaring at the officer infront of her, "Just tell me if you're going to disseminate these photos or not".

"We'll disseminate the photos, as soon as we hear anything, we'll let you guys know".

Aria nodded and after the police officer walked away, she slumped down on the couch and placed her head in her hands, first Seline took the triplets and then Aria found out that Sybil escaped the armory and she helped Damon escape, her whole family was in danger but Aria had no idea what to do, how to reach them, or even how to help them and that made her feel extremely panicked and useless.

***

Kol walked out on the driveway of the boarding house, once again dialing Seline's number.

Seline, who sat in the diner with the triplets, looked at her phone and realised once again Kol was calling her, after a sigh, Seline finally accepted the call, "Hi, Kol" she greeted.

"Where are they?" Kol asked, getting straight to the point.

"They're safe with me" Seline assured.

"I want to speak to them, now" Kol demanded.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that" Seline said.

"Dammit Seline, bring the triplets back!" Kol snapped.

"Can't do that either" Seline simply said.

"And why's that?" a furious Kol asked.

"The triplets are very special, Kol" Seline replied, "You've always known that, special kids have special needs, the less you know, the better, just know that I am saving them from a lifetime of pain".

"I could give a rats ass about your plans Seline" a furious Kol said, "I will tell you something though, this big plan you have regarding the triplets, you are never going to succeed, because before that I am going to find you, no matter where you are hiding, I'm going to find you and I'm going to rip you apart, no discussions, no sympathy, only murder, you have been in the same house as me Seline, did you really not see how far I'll go to protect those kids? They might be a symbol of Aria and Damon's love, but they are also my life, and I'm coming for them, because I don't do well with people who come after my life, see you soon Seline, just remember one thing, the longer the triplets are away from me and Ri, the more painful your death is going to be".