five

05. Monster's Ball

Dear Future Salvatores, 

I hope when you three are reading this, it's because I handed it to you, so you three could know how much your mom loves you despite you even not being born yet, however, god forbid, if you are reading this without me by your side, you should still know that I love you three more then anything in this world.

I hope to one day hand you all my diaries, so you can know the epic love story of your parents, through my words, no one else's, and maybe one day you will hand me your diary, that will talk about the epic loves you three had, god I am so excited for you three to be born and grow into the best versions of yourself, I can't wait to see what you guys choose in life, what path you take, just know, whatever you choose, wherever you go, you will always have my support, as long as it's not anything evil.

Right now, your mom is writing to you three from her collage campus, after realising I'm already three months pregnant, I decided to come back to collage, go to some classes, do some studying before I become busy with you three, I'm trying to keep you guys a secret, the less people know the better, but it's hard when I'm just so happy, I want everyone to be part of my happiness.

Can I tell you guys something? I think your dad is hiding something from me, last night I heard him on the phone with Caroline, as soon as I entered the room, he hanged up on her, and no matter how much I annoy him, he refused to tell me what they were talking about, I hate not being in the loop, but I also know that eventually I will find out, I just hope it's not anything to do with Silas, they better not being making a plan to defeat Silas without me, because then I would be very mad.

Anyways, now that I'm back in collage, I can focus on the thing I was supposed to find out before I found out about you guys, the truth about Dr. Wes Maxfield, and how he knew my biological dad Lucas Connor, and my adoptive dad Grayson Gilbert, also he was the one who covered up my roommate's death by a vampire, and I want to know the reason why a Professor would cover that up.

"Welcome back" Dr. Maxfield said, walking over to Aria, "See you at the costume ball tonight?".

"Of course" Aria replied.

Dr. Maxfield smiled and walked away, just as Aria's phone started ringing, realising it was Damon, she hanged up on him.

"Busted" Damon said, sitting next to Aria.

"I knew you were behind me" Aria said.

"Really?" Damon asked.

"Really" Aria replied.

"So, are you done avoiding me?" Damon asked.

"Are you going to tell me what you and Caroline were talking about?" Aria retorted.

"Ria" Damon said.

"Damon" Aria said.

"God, I know I wanted our kids to be like you, but I would prefer them to not have your stubbornness" Damon said, grabbing Aria's diary, and reading it, a small smile formed on his face when he realised who she was writing to.

"Would you rather them have your narcissistic personality?" Aria asked.

"Over your stubbornness?" Damon asked, "Yes".