two

02. Yellow Ledbetter

Four Months Ago,

After talking with Amelia Connor, both Kol and Damon were teleported back into the woods, both the vampires opened their eyes and looked at their surroundings in confusion.

"Are we back with the living?" Kol asked, realising they were back at the place in which they had left from.

"Aria's mom said she was sending us to a prison world, not the living world" Damon reminded.

"So, what?" Kol asked, "The prison world looks exactly like the living world?".

"Seems like it" Damon replied, equally as confused as Kol.

"What happened?" Bonnie asked, walking over to the two vampires, "Where is everybody?".

"Are you bloody kidding?!" Kol yelled, glaring at the Bennett, "She's here as well?".

Damon ignored both Bonnie and Kol and started walking away.

"And where the hell are you going?" Kol asked.

"I'm going to find Kai" Damon replied, "Remember? According to Amelia Connor, he's our way out of here".

"What?" Bonnie asked confused.

"Did you have to say that infront of her?" Kol asked, following Damon.

Damon and Kol walked the empty roads of Mystic Falls, with a confused Bonnie behind them.

"Well, I feel a fang, I'm still a vampire" Damon said, checking his teeth for his fangs.

"This is definitely Mystic Falls" Kol said, looking around, "It's a bit different, but still the death town we all know and hate and sometimes love".

The trio's eyes landed on a intact Mystic Grill, "I definitely blew that up about an hour ago" Damon said confused.

"Why don't we see any people?" Bonnie asked, making Kol roll his eyes in annoyance, "If we're still on the other side, we should at least be able to see the living".

"We're not on the other side, genius" Kol snapped.

"Then where are we?" Bonnie challenged.

"We're--".

"Kol, shut up" Damon interrupted, glaring at the Mikaelson, "Remember what Aria's mom said".

Kol remembered Amelia Connor warning him and Damon to not trust Bonnie.

"Right" Kol said.

"Wait, Aria's mom?" Bonnie asked confused.

"Alright, here's the thing, me and Damon are going to go our own way, and you're going to go your own way" Kol said, glaring at the Bennett witch.

"Are you serious?" Bonnie asked shocked.

"Very" Damon replied.

"And remember witch, if I see you, I will kill you, and if you come back, I'll just do it over and over again" Kol threatened, walking away from Bonnie.