two

02. Brave New World

"Wait, you're telling me you and Damon are official now?" Bonnie asked Aria, "Like boyfriend and girlfriend official?".

Bonnie, Aria and Elena were currently at the school, preparing for the annual carnival.

Aria smiled, "Yeah, we are".

"Wow" Bonnie said, honestly she wasn't shocked, she knew this was going to happen one day, it was just a matter of when, "Are you happy?".

"Of course I am Bon" Aria said, "I love him and being with him makes me the most happy I've ever been".

Bonnie smiled at Aria, she could clearly see the happiness on her face, though she didn't like Damon, she couldn't deny the fact that Damon made Aria happy, and Bonnie was thankful for that, "If you're happy then I'm happy".

"Thank you so much Bon" Aria said, hugging Bonnie happy to have her friend's approval, "Also, I'm really sorry about the way I went off at you on Founder's Day, I was scared I was going to lose Damon and I took it out on you, I'm really sorry".

"So I'm forgiven?" Bonnie asked, with a hopeful expression on her face.

"Of course you are Bon" Aria replied.

"Bonnie you seriously have no objection with Aria and Damon's relationship?" Elena asked shocked.

"No Elena" Bonnie replied truthfully, "I might not like Damon, but I can't deny the fact that Damon makes Aria happy, as long as he doesn't hurt her, I'm okay with their relationship".

Aria smiled at Bonnie's words, "Thanks for being a supportive friend Bonnie, unlike some people" Aria taunted.

Bonnie looked at Aria in confusion, "What?".

"I don't support Damon and Aria's relationship" Elena clarified.

This morning when Aria woke up, the first thing she wanted to do was call Caroline and tell her about the new development in her and Damon's relationship, but when she called her she didn't answer, Aria figured she was still sleeping so she went to the next best person, Elena, but turns out that was one of the worst decisions Aria could have made, as Elena made it clear to Aria how much she hated her and Damon's new relationship.

"And why's that? Bonnie asked.

"Because his Damon, his going to end up hurting her, that's what he does, he hurts people, and I don't want Aria to get hurt" Elena justified.

Aria scoffed, "These days, your the one whose hurting me Elena, not Damon, and you know what, I don't care what you think, I know what me and Damon have, I don't need your approval for it, I told you because you were my best friend and I thought as a best friend you would have supported me, but no, why would you do that, all you care about is your hatred for Damon, not about my happiness".

"Aria--".

"Just stop Elena" Aria snapped, "I have always supported you, I even told Jeremy off for you, I threatened Isobel for you, I have always defended you and been there for you and I excepted you to do the same, but guess I was wrong".

Bonnie looked at Elena with a disappointed look on her face, she didn't know why Elena was being like this, out of everyone Bonnie thought Elena will be the most happiest as Damon had manged to bring the smile back on Aria's face, but guess she was also wrong.