five

05. You're Undead To Me

With a groan Aria woke up and slowly lifted her head up from the desk she had fallen asleep on, for a moment she was extremely confused, wondering what she was doing on her desk instead of sleeping in her bed, while rubbing the back of her neck Aria's eyes landed on her laptop and at all the tabs she had open, all on one topic, vampires.

And with that everything came rushing back to Aria, quickly causing her to slam her laptop shut, it was too early for anything supernatural, it's been three days since Aria has found out about vampires, and in these three days she has looked at every website she could, but no website really answered any of Aria's questions, Aria knew if she wanted answers for once the internet wasn't the place, instead it was the person who dropped such a huge bomb on her, the person she has been avoiding going to for the past three days, Damon Salvatore.

After standing up from her seat, Aria walked over to her closet and pulled out her towel, she then went towards her, Elena and Jeremy's shared bathroom, opening it, her eyes went wide seeing Vicki brushing her teeth in their sink.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm almost done" Vicki said, with a mouthful of toothpaste.

"It's okay, take your time" Aria said, quickly closing the door.

Aria leaned her head against the bathroom door and took a deep breath, she knew exactly why Vicki was here, this wasn't the first time she caught her, but that doesn't mean it hurt any less.

After using Jenna's bathroom to get ready for the day, Aria went downstairs and into the kitchen where both Elena and Jenna sat.

Elena smiled at Aria, but that smiled immediately dropped seeing the upset look on her face, "I'm guessing you saw?".

Aria grabbed a cup of out of the cupboard for her hot chocolate while nodding her head in response, "Yeah, walked in on Vicki brushing her teeth in our bathroom".

Elena gave Aria a sympathetic smile, she had also walked in on Vicki and was hoping Aria wasn't going to see her, but she did, and even if she won't tell her, Elena knew Aria was hurt.

Elena turned to Jenna, "You have no objection to all this?".

"He could be craftier about it" Jenna replied, "At least make an effort to sneak her in and out, oh, and just so you know, I won't be home for dinner".

"Ohh, so you're actually going to do it, you're gonna go out with Logan" Elena teased.

Aria looked between Elena and Jenna in confusion, "Seriously? Your going out with that cheating douchebag, why will you do that to yourself?".

 "I'm gonna show up and torture him" Jenna defended.

Aria scoffed while making her hot chocolate, "Why do I find that hard to believe?".

Jenna ignored Aria and turned to Elena, "And have you heard from Stefan?".

"Not since he left that very vague message three days ago" Elena said, "Hi, um, Elena, I, um... I have something I have to do, I'll, uh, explain in a few days".

"You know you should be happy he even bothered to leave a message for you, if I was him and you were prying into my past that clearly makes me uncomfortable, I'll dump your sorry ass" Aria said, taking a sip of her hot chocolate.