twenty three

23. Graduation

Aria groaned and slowly opened her eyes, the bright light instantly hurting her eyes.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty".

"Damon?" Aria said, slowly sitting up and looking at her surroundings in slight confusion, she realised she was in Damon's room.

"It's me Ria" Damon said, sitting by Aria and handing her a glass of water.

"I passed out again, didn't I?" Aria asked, taking a sip of the water.

"Yes you did" Damon replied, "How you feeling?".

"Exhausted" Aria replied, suddenly she heard music coming from the living room, "What's going on?".

Damon smirked, "Come see for yourself".

Damon grabbed Aria's hand and led her towards the music, "Oh my god" Aria whispered, standing on the stairs and looking at the scene infront of her.

Kol, Jeremy and Finn were drinking shots, while Alaric stood by them, shaking his head at their behaviour, Grams sat with Caroline and Rebekah talking about their upcoming graduation, while Lexi and Natalie were busy dancing around the room, just seeing the scene infront of her caused a huge smile to come on Aria's face.

"My favorite human!" Lexi yelled, seeing Aria on the stairs, gaining everyone's attention.

"She's not a human Lexi" Caroline said.

"Oh right, my favorite tribrid!" Lexi yelled, running over to Aria and pulling her into a hug, "Gosh I missed you".

Aria chuckled, "I missed you too, Lexi".

"Come on, let's celebrate your high school graduation" Lexi said, grabbing Aria's hand and dragging her towards the middle of the living room.

"Wait, how are you guys still here?" Aria asked confused.

"We don't know" Natalie replied, "We think something went wrong with your spell".

"You're Natalie, right?" Aria asked, "I don't think we've ever met".

"No we haven't" Natalie replied, "It's good to finally meet the girl who has Damon wrapped around her finger".

Damon rolled his eyes, and without saying anything, just walked over to Kol and stole his shot glass and downed the drink.

"Hey" Kol complained, "That was mine".

"This is my house" Damon retorted.

"I bought the alcohol" Kol snapped.

"If you bring alcohol into my house, it becomes mine" Damon said.

"That's just not correct" Jeremy said.

"Jer" Aria said, "Did my spell work?".

Jeremy smiled, "Of course it worked, I'm back Aria".

Aria laughed and hugged Jeremy, "I am so happy you're back, now I have to go and see what went wrong".

"No" Rebekah said, "You can do that later, right now, have some fun with us".