twelve

12. A View To A Kill

Bonnie and Elena stood around the table in the Gilbert kitchen, Jeremy's sketchbook in the middle of the table.

Bonnie looked at Elena in worry, "Are you sure about this Elena?".

"I'm sure Bonnie" Elena replied, "I want Jeremy to kill Kol".

"But his an Original" Bonnie reminded, "And he has Aria by his side, truth is, even with expression, I'm not as strong as her".

"Think about it, Kol's sire line must stretch to the moon by now, if Jeremy kills Kol, every vampire that he's ever turned, not to mention everyone that they've turned, will die, which means the hunter's mark will be complete and we'll have our key to finding the cure" Elena said, "And Aria won't be able to do anything to us, by the time she finds out, we will be gone, looking for the cure".

"But we're going to have to come home eventually" Bonnie reminded.

"I can't think about that right now" Elena said, "All I can think about right now, is Jeremy killing Kol and completing his mark".

Bonnie sighed, "Okay then".

Bonnie looked down at Jeremy's sketchbook, and started chanting.

Back at Alaric's apartment, Jeremy who was currently sleeping in his bed, suddenly started trashing, "Jeremy" he heard, "Jeremy, come to me".

"No" Jeremy mumbled, trying to fight whatever was happening to him.

"Jeremy, follow my voice, come to me".

"Stop" Jeremy whispered.

"Come on Jeremy, it's time to fulfil your destiny".

Jeremy tried to fight a bit more, but it was proving harder as Bonnie's voice so loud in his head, suddenly Jeremy gasped and sat up in shock, a hazy look on his face, Bonnie Bennett had been successful with the spell, she was now officially in control of Jeremy.

***

Kol groaned when his phone started ringing, disturbing his precious sleep.

"What?!" Kol snapped, answering the phone.

"Kol, it's me" Jeremy said.

"This better be important baby Gilbert" Kol said, "You disturbed my sleep".

"I need your help" Jeremy said.

"With what?" Kol asked, "Asking April out?".

"No" Jeremy replied, "I don't need your help asking April out, I need you to meet me at my old house".

"The Gilbert house?" Kol asked confused, "Why?".

"I forgot some of my things there, and I don't want to go there alone" Jeremy replied, "I don't have it in me to deal with Elena, please come with".

Kol sighed, "Why not ask Ri?" he asked, "She would gladly come with you"

"Because I don't want her near Elena" Jeremy replied, "Come on please Kol, I swear I'll let you sleep in tomorrow".