Chapter Six

Wang Bao had never felt more alone than now. The mix of anger and loneliness made his stomach turn and he rushed to the waste bin close by. The alcohol ripped at his throat even more than going down as it came back up. Between gagging and coughing violently, Wang Bao sobbed. His pale hands clutching at his heart through his shirt. The room felt deathly cold while the walls closed in on him. Even though Wang Bao was shaking all over, he tried to stand. The letter sitting on his desk was hideous to Wang Bao and he quickly lit a candle, his shaking hands holding the neatly written letter over the dim flame. Once the paper began to burn Wang Bao dropped the letter into the bin where his vomit was sitting, the alcohol reacted and the letter burst into rapid flames. Wang Bao almost hoped that the whole room would catch fire.

After the last of the fire had burnt out, Wang Bao left his study. His black eyes seemed to hold no light as he made his way to his room. The empty halls and rooms felt haunted when paired with the ominous look Wang Bao held. In the room, Nakai was resting peacefully, enjoying the silence until a sharp pain hit his arm. He shot his eyes open and saw Wang Bao holding a metal poker. The waning moon held barely enough light to brighten the room but it didn't matter. Nakai considered bearing with the attack but when the second blow was aimed at the tender spot on his head he had been hit earlier in the day, his arm shot up in defence, surprising Wang Bao

"What?"

Wang Bao stared at the large arm blocking his attack in shock before he quickly pulled back and slammed the poker down onto Nakai's thick thigh, the sharp end pierced through the brown skin causing blood to run down Nakai's leg. Nakai had lost all patience now and he swiftly grabbed ahold of the weapon and threw it against the wall. A loud bang cracked through the air clearing Wang Bao's head a little. Wang Bao recovered from his shock and tried to run out of the room but Nakai was already on his feet. With one step, Nakai was able to pin Wang Bao to the ground. The human's body felt so powerless when held under a Giant's body. Wang Bao violently thrashed about while his arms were pulled behind his back, his long hair covering his face. Nakai used his other hand to grab ahold of Wang Bao's hair, pulling hard enough to make it difficult for Wang Bao to make any coherent words. Beside Wang Bao's ear, Nakai whispered angrily.

"I was putting up with your erratic behaviour as a courtesy for your brother but I've had enough."

Nakai thought of the different ways he could punish Wang Bao before a crude thought flashed through his mind. It wasn't only Wang Bao that had caused great irritation to him, but Wang Lei had also been a thorn in Nakai's side. Wang Bao kept up his struggle and tried to free himself when his hair was let go until he felt his bottoms being removed. The hair on the back of his neck prickled as his body froze. Nakai bent down close to Wang Bao's ear again, amusement obvious in his voice.

"Don't worry, I want to put it in since it would put me in a tight spot with your brother if you were to die."

Wang Bao started struggling again as tears welled up in his eyes. His sobs were quickly cut off by one of Nakai's fingers being pushed to the back of his throat. Wang Bao gagged loudly before trying to bite at the finger inside his mouth. His teeth weren't able to do anything though because of the repeated gagging. Nakai was already naked as he had been covered with only a sheet since his arrival. Nakai's large hand that had been holding Wang Bao's arms started to fondle the large thing hanging between his legs. Without adding much pressure, Nakai shifted his body so that his knee was pressing down on Wang Bao's body, keeping him in place. Wang Bao groaned out in pain at the weight being placed on his back.

With a spit soaked finger, Nakai poked at Wang Bao's butt crack, all the while stroking his now hardened cock. Wang Bao thrashed his legs about but he had no way of escaping. The size of a single finger for Nakai was the size of two large human fingers, with the addition of more spit from his own mouth, Nakai's large finger pushed through the tight hole.