Chapter Ninety

Wang Bao cried for a lot longer than Nakai thought he would and ended up carrying him to bed, hoping it would help calm Wang Bao down. This didn't go as Nakai planned though because Wang Bao stopped crying instantly and attacked Nakai's mouth with his own. Wang Bao pushed his tongue inside Nakai's mouth while his hands roamed over the Giant's body, clawing at Nakai's clothes in an attempt to get them off. Nakai took the obvious hint and removed his clothing before taking care of Wang Bao's. Both men laid on their sides as they smashed lips together, their hands groping at the others to feel everything they had missed. Nakai didn't know how much Wang Bao's had changed on the inside and was hesitant to do any kind of insertion but Wang Bao was eager to go the whole way.

Wang Bao felt his body burn up in a way that he had almost forgotten and started grinding his front against Nakai, his breath turned into panting the more he rubbed. Nakai felt both Wang Bao's hardened shaft and firm belly rub against him, the feeling was extremely erotic for him and he found he couldnt stop his hands form exploring the sacred place of Wang Bao's behind. It had been so long since Wang Bao had had anything inside him and Nakai could feel it, although Wang Bao was dripping from excitement, his hole was almost completely shrunk to normal. When Nakai pushed a finger inside he could feel an abundance of tightness he hadn't felt since first meeting Wang Bao. However, Wang Bao didn't seem to mind since he was grinding his hips more and more the longer Nakai had his finger inside him. Nakai knew they wouldn't be able to go the whole way today or any time in the near future but he didn't mind since he was able to be close with Wang Bao after so long.

Suddenly Wang Bao pushed Nakai onto his back and crawled his way onto Nakais chest, his body was facing away from Nakai's face which meant Nkaia was face to face with Wang Bao's behind, thanks to Nakai's size, Wang Bao didn't need to lean forward too far to reach his cock and Wang Bao started licking as if his life depended on it. Nakai groaned almost painfully since it had been too long since the last time he had ejaculated, just the feeling of Wang Bao's tongue alone on the underside of his cock was driving him to ecstasy. Nakai revelled in the euphoria for a while before he returned the offer to Wang Bao.

Wang Bao's hole had loosened enough to fit two of Nakai's thick fingers inside, Nakai twisted and hooked his fingers while pulling them out before pushing them back inside, everytime he made sure to hit Wang Bao's sensitive spot which earned him a loud moan. Wang Bao was practically shaking as he tried to push Nakai's cock inside his small mouth but like always it was too big, as he leaned forward to suckle on the length of the cock, his belly pressed down into Nakai's lower stomach. With his free hand, Nakai rubbed over the bulbous area, he enjoyed the feeling so much that he couldn't stop feeling the stretched skin. The feeling of having his stomach rubbed by Nakai was both soothing and hot for Wang Bao, his hips rocked back and forth to help drive Nakai's fingers deeper until he felt they weren't enough. Giving his mouth a break from sucking, Wang Bao leaned back with his back arched, shaking his hips as he whined.

"Put it inside me already~"

Nakai felt his entire soul leave his body as he tried to spread his two fingers inside Wang Bao, the result was as he figured and Wang Bao wouldn't be able to stretch enough to take Nakai's cock head, let alone the whole length. Nakai pulled Wang Bao back to lay on his chest while his hand stayed buried inside Wang Bao, his other still rubbing the large belly.

"We can't, you're too tight. I'll make sure you feel good though."

Wang Bao was clearly unhappy with the response but he couldn't voice it since Nakai shoved a finger inside his mouth, making it drip with saliva before pushing it back inside Wang Bao's hole. While stretching Wang Bao out, Nakai's other hand moved away from the round belly towards Wang Bao's hard shaft. Having both sensitive points rubbed and poked for the first time in months was too much for Wang Boa in such a small space of time that his body couldn't take it. Wang Bao cried out with his hands gripping Nakai's arms while thick cum sprayed out of him. The cum was so thick that it looked more like whipped cream.