Chapter Seventy Three

Nakai had already told Wang Bao that there was no one around to catch them, and he had seen this himself when they had first arrived, but it didn't stop Wang Bao feeling a small bit of fear towards having sex outside. The fear wasn't what was making Wang Bao apprehensive though, in fact it turned him on. The thing that was causing Wang Bao to be hesitant was the fact that they would still be having sex on his brother's property. Quick thoughts on whether or not continuing would be a good idea flooded Wang Bao's mind, but before he could come up with an answer, he felt Nakai rub between his butt crack over his robe. Although light, the sensation muddled Wang Bao's racing mind, leaving him weak in the knees and breathless. Once Nakai caught sight of the lustrous expression on Wang Bao's face, he quickly dragged two fingers between Wang Bao's butt crack again, this time going deeper in order to rub Wang Bao's twitching hole.

With Wang Bao clinging onto his arms desperately, Nakai started rubbing his fingers against Wang Bao's hole repeatedly. Just when Wang Bao started to whine and grind his hips wantonly, Nakai pulled his hand away before bringing it back down to slap Wang Bao's buttocks. The quick change from pleasure to pain made Wang Bao gasp loudly, and his limp shaft hardened in seconds. Bouncing from cheek to cheek, Nakai continuously spanked Wang Bao's butt. While Wang Bao pushed his hips back for a better angle, Nakai whispered in his ear with a dark growl.

"So you want it now, huh?"

Because of the constant spanking, the only sounds coming out of Wang Bao's mouth were gasps and moans. In order to get a proper answer, Nakai stopped his slapping, and instead grabbed a hold of Wang Bao's butt with both hands. Ignoring Wang Bao's loud whines, Nakai roughly pulled the supple mounds apart while asking in a rough voice.

"What is it, Wang Bao? Am I fucking you here or in the house?"

Almost instantly, Wang Bao answered that he wanted it outside. However, rather than get started right away like Wang Bao was hoping for, Nakai helped Wang Bao to lay on the thick grass and spread his legs. Without hesitation, Wang Bao listened to Nakai's orders. As soon as Wang Bao held onto the back of his thighs in order to pull them apart, Nakai could see both Wang Bao's cock and buttocks were red, while his hole twitched with clear slippery liquid leaking out. Although the sight in front of him caused an ache deep in his loins, Nakai held out since there were a couple things he wanted to do before feeling Wang Bao's insides wrap around him tightly. First, Nakai used the tie from Wang Bao's robes to tie around each of Wang Bao's knees, with the centre length being stretched behind his head. This forced Wang Bao's legs to open wider, as well as force his butthole to open up a little more despite never being entered. Next on Nakai's to-do list was to ask Wang Bao a couple questions. While leaning back on his heels, Nakai looked over Wang Bao's beautiful body before asking in a serious tone.

"Why did you attack Wang Lei yesterday?"

Out of all the things to come out of Nakai's mouth, Wang Bao hadn't been expecting, nor wanting it to be this question. At first Wang Bao wasn't going to answer, but when he saw the serious look in Nakai's eyes, he let out a loud groan before reluctantly answering.

"I have a right to be angry at my brother, Nakai. In the heat of the moment I lost control and attacked him, but we've talked things out and we're fine now."

Nakai believed Wang Bao wholeheartedly, but he wanted to dig deeper. While asking his next questions, Nakai started to fondle Wang Bao stiff shaft, dragging his fingers along the engorged length slowly in time with his drawn out questions.

"True, but what were you angry about exactly? It wouldn't be because of his lover, would it?"

At first, Wang Bao had been excited that Nakai was beginning to touch him again, but as soon as he heard what he was being asked, Wang Bao felt as if a bucket of cold water had been poured over him. More angry than turned on now, Wang Bao kicked Nakai's hands away from him despite being tied up, then ordered him in a cold voice.