Chapter Eighty Nine

Before he could step forward to rip the man's mouth off of Wang Bao's, Wang Bao shoved Wang Xei back and used the empty plate to attack the man. Wang Bao screeched loudly that he was sick of Wang Xei existing while whacking Wang Xei's body all over with the plate. Nakai was glad to see Wang Bao look after himself but the anger inside him was bubbling over and he couldn't stand still. It seemed like Wang Xei had noticed Nakai which caused him to take the chance to kiss Wang Bao. As soon as he noticed Nakai walk over, he slipped around Wag Bao and greeted Nakai with a friendly smile.

"So you've finally returned, sorry but your spot has been taken."

Nakai's voice was almost a growl as he glared at Wang Xei, his fist already swinging out at Wang Xei's smug face.

"Like fuck it has."

Wang Bao dropped the plate as soon as he heard Nakai's voice and spun around, to his surprise he saw Nakai and Wang Xei fighting each other. Both men moved swiftly while blocking each blow that came towards them, Wang Bao didn't care about Wang Xei anymore as he ran over.

"Nakai~"

Nakai turned to look at Wang Bao and saw him running as fast as a heavily pregnant man could, Wang Bao was holding his belly to stop it from bouncing while tears streamed down his face along with snot. Because he was focused on Wang Bao it left him open to an attack from Wang Xei but one didn't come, Wang Xei was also looking at Wang Bao, muttering to himself in a quiet voice that Nakai had heard.

"He looks better than Lei when he cries Fu~"

Nakai walked forward and picked Wang Bao up before he could injure himself from running, Wang Bao was sobbing harder than he had ever seen before and it made his heart hurt to hear it. As soon as Wang Bao was in Nakai's arms he wrapped both his legs and arms around the man, refusing to let go. Even though his belly was protesting the constriction he didn't care and pulled his body closer to Nakai. Beside them Wang Xei was sighing sadly before he turned around and jumped over the stone wall, walking away while whistling a solemn tune.

Before Wang Bao could cry himself to a hoarse voice, Nakai put him down on the ground, cupping his tear covered cheeks. As if to get rid of the taste of another man, Nakai pushed his lips against Wang Bao's followed by his tongue pushing inside Wang Bao's small mouth. Nakai smirked and pulled Wang Bao closer by his waist when he heard the man moan into the kiss, unlike with Wang Xei, Wang Bao melted into Nakai's arms as his legs turned to jelly. Nakai gave a few light pecks to Wang Bao before pulling away enough to mutter quietly.

"I missed you so much."

Nakai's words snapped Wang Bao out of his love drunk mind and he pulled away from Nakai, a glare evident on his face as he shoved a finger in Nakai's face.

"You missed me?! Who was the one sending who messages everyday or waiting to be saved from a maniac Brother they didn't know existed until they were locked in a cell?! Who was the one having to wait patiently in a place they consider hell all because there were people across the world wanting to kill other people!?"

Nakai caught Wang Bao's finger while trying to explain himself.

"I wanted to be the one to come get you, it was your Brother who said I should lead the troops. If it had been my choice then i would've left alone and taken you back myself!"

The sweet moment from a few seconds ago was suddenly gone and Wang Bao stormed off into his room. He didn't even notice Nera and Wang Lei sitting in his living room along with Karo. While Wang Bao was sulking in his room, Nakai was sitting on a chair opposite Wang Lei and Nera, the doctor had given him a long report of the months he had missed with Wang Bao's pregnancy. It didn't take a genius to see that Wang Bao was under weight and it concerned Nakai. He didn't expect Wang Bao's belly to be so big as well which caused him more stress. As Nakai read through page after page, Nera was trying to cuddle with Wang Lei but it wasn't working out the way he planned,.Karo had no idea who Nera was therefore he was hesitant in allowing Nera to wriggle his way closer to Wang Lei. What made it even more difficult for Nera was Wang Lei was allowing Karo to do it. Nera couldn't take being shoved to the corner of the sofa anymore and whined childishly.