Chapter Ninety Three

When Nakai softly opened the door to Wang Bao's room, he saw the man sleeping on the couch in an awkward position, Nakai felt a twinge on his heart and he walked over quickly. Wang Bao jolted awake once he felt someone touch him and he looked up with unclear eyes to see Nakai. Wang Bao yawned and pulled Nakai in for a hug before pointing at the table.

"I saved you some snacks."

Nakai looked at the table and saw a sandwich and two cookies, he smiled at the kind gesture before trying to get Wang Bao off the couch to go to bed but he refused.

"I'll go to bed when you do."

"I need to shower first."

Wang Bao pushed Nakai's hands away and sat up by himself before he groaned loudly to stand up. Nakai watched as Wang Bao waddled to the bathroom and started running the bath for him. Nakai sighed tenderly then walked into the bathroom, removing his clothes while Wang Bao added some salts and soap to the water. When Nakai slid down into the tub, Wang Bao pulled over a short stool and tried to squat down onto it to wash Nakai's hair but his body size was making it difficult. Nakai saw this and he tugged on Wang Bao's hand.

"Just come into the bath."

Wang Bao was more awake now and he quickly yanked his clothes off of his body before stepping into the tub, he made sure to hold Nakai's arm while stepping over the tub to make sure he didn't fall before sitting down on Nakai's lap. In the tub, Nakai washed Wang Bao's back while lightly massaging the muscles. He noticed how Wang Bao's sides of his head had grown out alot and ran his fingers through the soft hair.

"Should we cut your hair again?"

"Mmh, if you want. I don't really mind."

Wang Bao looked completely at peace as he leaned back into Nakai's chest, Nakai found himself smiling tenderly while his hands moved down to rub against Wang Bao's bulging belly that looked on the verge of bursting. He felt the baby inside Wang Bao wriggle around every time his finger gazed over the lower half of Wang Bao's stomach. As Nakai rubbed all over Wang Bao's front, he felt Wang Bao's hands reach behind and touch him, his voice a little seductive

"When can we do it properly?"

Nakai saw Wang Bao look up at him with a slight flush to his face, his eyes half lidded with seduction.

"I told you the other day we can't. Your body has to get used to my size again and I think it'll be too much for your body right now."

Wang Bao squeezed Nakai's flaccid shaft tighter in the water as he listened to Nakai, earning him a groan. Nakai gave Wang Bao a stern look as he kept talking with a tight jaw.

"I said no Wang Bao."

"I want it~"

Nakai had to clench his jaw as Wang Bao moved his cock to poke against Wang Bao's behind, the feeling of Wang Bao's tight entrance twitching open and close was almost a tipping point for him but Nakai stayed determined. He removed his hands from Wang Bao's belly that he hadn't realised he was still massaging.

"We should get out now, you need as much sleep as you can get."

"No~"

Wang Bao whined with tears in his eyes and messily turned around on Nakai's lap, his hips rocking back and forth to prod Nakai with his hardened cock. Nakai sighed as he dropped his face to rest against Wang Bao's shoulder, the feeling of Wang Bao's pregnant belly and hard cock rubbing against him was enough to make him hard, Wang Bao could feel it too. Thinking he got what he wanted, Wang Bao propped himself up a little and grabbed Nakai's length again, wanting to poke it inside of his hungry hole. Before anything could be forced inside, Nakai grabbed his own thing and pulled it out of Wang Bao's hands.