Chapter One Hundred & One

2nd May. 3243

Dear diary,

Wang Bao turned three months old today, it has also been three months since my forced isolation by the King. The baby keeps crying all hours of the day and night, I feel like tearing my hair out from the sound alone. The wet nurses asked if I wanted to breastfeed him but of course I refused, to have something like that attached to my body is utterly disgusting. They also force him upon me to hold him when he gets too upset, unfortunately he stops crying instantly so I have to put up with them dumping him on me every hour.

Last night, I had a dream that felt so realistic, I was sad when I woke up to see it wasn't. In the dream I was throwing Wang Bao up in the air and then catching him before he could fall to the ground, I did this until my arms felt numb then threw him up once more, watching carelessly as he fell and hit the hard ground, his dark blood spreading across the white tiles of the ground beautifully.....I think I'll go play with Wang Bao now.

I played with Wang Bao just like in my dream but before I could end the game how I wanted, the wet nurse came in and yelled at me. She shouted that Wang Bao is too young to play such games, luckily she didn't say anything to the King since my isolation will be ending soon and I don't want to think about what he would've done if he found out. Unfortunately, Wang Bao is only a little shaken from the game, if I want to play with him again, I'll have to think up something better so no one can stop us. I also need to take care of the wet nurse because her eyes are too big.

30th July.3243

Dear Diary,

I had another dream last night about a game I could play with Wang Bao, since the wet nurse is no longer around, I think I will be able to play until the end. My dream was very vivid and I can still see the images in my mind. Wang Bao is crawling now so I want to make a trail for him to follow with some treats. He is very fat so I think it will be easy to trick him into eating food he is allergic to. In my dream I saw his round face balloon up after eating the tree nut biscuits until it exploded, I wonder if his face will explode in real life.

Unfortunately the nurses have grown attached to Wang Bao and stopped me from putting his treats on the floor for him to eat, he cried so much when he saw the treats but because of them, he couldn't eat them. I wanted to shove a cookie down his throat just to shut him up but the eyes of the nurses told me they were becoming concerned about my relationship with Wang Bao, I think I'll need to change my entire team of maids and nurses if I want to enjoy my little games.

2nd August.3243

Dear Diary,

Today Wang Bao is six months old and the King has finally decided to visit him, when he saw the face of his son, I saw the King's eyes light up with love. Why doesn't he look at me this way, everyone that meets the little demon says we look alike yet the man who Fathered the child can't look at his wife the same way. All the children recieve his love, the country has his love, even creatures outside of our realm know what it's like to be the receiver of his smile yet the woman who gave him everything means nothing to him.

I should've ran away that day and killed Wang Bao like I had planned, now I have three children I never wanted and a husband who can't love me.

Wang Bao was dropped off after spending the day with his Father and Brother Wang Lei, he still tries to squirm his way into my arms even though I tell him no. Right before bed, he tried to crawl over to me and get in my own bed, the child never takes no for an answer. His cheeks looked so plump as he cried for me, a quick thought of wondering what they would look like when hit crossed my mind then suddenly a crisp slapping sound rang off of the walls. Wang Bao's body flug off of the edge of my bed and landed on the ground. His body was unmoving for a while when loud pained screams came from his small body. The nurses came running into my room as soon as they heard it and stared at Wang Bao before looking at me.

All the staff were new to Wang Bao but they still appeared to care about children since they stared at me in horror, the younger maid rushed forward and pulled Wang Bao up from the ground, checking over his body while the other nurses were still frozen. Surprisingly no one said anything to the King and Wang Bao no longer tries to cling to me. I want to see how far I can go with the new staff since their lips are so tight, maybe my games with Wang Bao can finally reach an end.

2nd march. 3244

Today is Wang Bao's birthday and I am expected to participate in his birthday party, the stupid child doesn't even know proper language yet he is thrown a birthday party. The dreams I have of Wang Bao have become blurred and I usually can't remember them once I have woken up, I find myself missing them, they were the only source of pure entertainment and excitement in my life.

Wang Bao and I returned from his party, both Wang Lei and the King gave him an abundance of gifts, he couldn't stop banigng them around loudly and I almost snapped right in front of everyone. When we returned to my quarters, Wang Bao began playing with his toys again and I wanted to revisit the game I first played with Wang Bao. When I called Wang Bao's name, he was hesitant to come over but after smiling at him, he stupidly ran to me with his arms open. The fat kid ran straight into my arms and I threw him up in the air, his plump body landed on the ground with a loud thud...I wonder if his body was smaller, would the sound be as satisfying?

The maids all gasped in shock at what I had done but neither one of them moved for a few seconds, Wang Bao screamed out in pain while he laid on the ground, he looked like he couldn't walk. As I expected, the youngest maid ran over and picked him up but when her hands grazed over Wang Bao's legs he shrieked like he was on the verge of death, it was only then that the other maids felt something was very wrong and Wang Bao was swiftly taken away. It was only now that I got the call and report that explained how both his legs had been broken from impact. I expect the King will be visiting me soon, I wonder how the maids will react under the questioning of the King.

Doctor's Report

Name: Wang Bao

DOB: 2.3.3243

DOA: 2.3.3244

Notes: It appears the child's left ankle is broken along with a fracture running down the entire length of his left foot. The right leg is broken in the ankle as well but with a hairline fracture running up the shin. The child will need to be in casts for at least six weeks with the help of a wheelchair, followed by braces for both legs to ensure proper healing.