Chapter Twenty Seven

The warmth from Nakai's breath sent shivers down Wang Bao's back, but he didn't want to give in so easily. Before Wang Bao could say anything he was sitting on Nakai's lap, his back leaning against Nakai's bare chest. All Nakai was wearing was a pair of shorts, meaning Wang Bao could feel every firm muscle and curve under his body. Nakai worked fast and pulled Wang Bao's feet up to rest on his spread thighs, but Wang Bao was playing hard to get; he quickly snapped his legs shut by pressing his knees together, however he left his feet to rest on Nakai's thighs. Nakai didn't care whether Wang Bao kept his legs open or not, as his hand snaked up Wang Bao's shirt, grazing over the soft blushing skin and nipples. It was obvious Wang Bao's breathing had quickened, and Nakai whispered in his ear again.

"Come on, tell me."

Goosebumps rose all over Wang Bao's body but he refused to say it out loud. While shaking his head, Wang Bao shut his eyes tightly, keeping his mouth firmly shut as well. Nakai was enjoying the game Wang Bao was playing and to tease the young man some more, he sucked on Wang Bao's soft earlobe while his hand slid down to inside the now tight shorts. Before Nakai could properly touch the shaft hardening between Wang Bao's legs, his wrist was pulled back gently. The power in Wang Bao's grip wasn't strong enough to stop him though, and Nakai started rubbing Wang Bao's cock over his underwear. When Wang Bao felt his hidden area being fondled gently, he melted into Nakai's arms with his hand limply holding Nakai's wrist. With Nakai's mouth still close to Wang Bao's ear, he whispered an order.

"Open your mouth and spread your legs."

Nakai used his free hand to push two fingers into Wang Bao's mouth, stretching it wide open. Wang Bao bobbed his small head as if he was actually giving Nakai head, at the same time streams of slick saliva dribbled from his mouth, giving his beautiful blushing face an air of perversion. Both of Nakai's hands were quickly coated in Wang Bao's juices as he continued playing with the man's body. The more heated Wang Bao became, the more his body twitched and moved with Nakai's hands, almost like he was no longer in control of his own body. It wasn't long before Wang Bao started grinding against Nakai's hard crotch, attempting to pull his shorts off to take things further. Now that Wang Bao was no longer playing hard to get, Nakai got the hint and pulled Wang Bao's shorts to his knees. Pulling his own waistband down next, Nakai rubbed his swollen head against Wang Bao's aching hole, the tip of his shaft was already slick with pre cum while Wang Bao's hole tried to swallow him dry.

Nakai wasn't moving quick enough for Wang Bao, and he reached between his legs to try and push Nakai's cock inside him, but he was stopped before he could injure his backside. With one hand Nakai pushed Wang Bao forward to lean against the table, with his other hand, Nakai grabbed the small bottle of oil from the counter behind him. Using the two fingers that were still wet with Wang Bao's spit, Nakai fingered Wang Bao's twitching hole, pouring in a small drizzle of oil with every pump. They had never used any form of lube other than Nakai's spit, and Wang Bao moaned loudly as his insides softened and stretched quickly, the ache in his gut growing with every heated second. Once Nakai was happy with how stretched out Wang Bao was, he put the oil back on the counter and rubbed his throbbing shaft with his oily hand. With Wang Bao kneeling on his thighs impatiently, Nakai finally pushed the tip of his cock inside. Nakai wanted to go slow and prolong the pleasure of entering such a tight, wet warm space but Wang Bao was too hungry. With the tip already stretching his hole, Wang Bao sat back on the large cock, gasping when his backside collided with Nakai's hips for the first time.

Both men moaned loudly at the sudden full intrusion, Wang Bao had never been able to take Nakai's full length but now he was kneeling down, his stomach bulging grotesquely with nothing left of Nakai's cock to take. Wang Bao leaned back into Nakai's bare chest and groaned wildly as cum squirted out of his twitching cock, spilling onto the floor and table. Nakai could feel Wang Bao's insides spasm and twitch around his cock wantonly. The sensation made Nakai want to stay buried deep inside Wang Bao's warm body, and continuously empty his seed. Just the thought alone made a little semen spill out, but Nakai quickly regained his composure and held onto Wang Bao's hips firmly, bouncing him up and down at a slow speed. Wang Bao was yet to recover from his euphoric orgasm when he felt his insides empty, only to be filled again. His entire body went slack, and his vision white as Nakai controlled the movement of his body, lifting it up effortlessly only to drop it down on the enormous shaft, as if he was churning butter with his insides.