Chapter One Hundred & Six

After their sexscapade, Wang Bao was laying across Nakai while Nakai's hands roamed over his body freely. When Wang Bao had caught his breath, he poked at Nakai's face until he was met with green eyes.

"I want to see Hera, then we can go back to the big island, all three of us."

"I'll tell Lei and Nera tomorrow then."

Nakai pulled Wang Bao closer to him and gave the man a soft kiss. Wang Bao enjoyed the warm moment between them before he opened his mouth wider to deepen the kiss, pushing his tongue through Nakai's lips. Nakai growled into the kiss while rolling the two of them over, from above Nakai nipped at Wang Bao's lips before mumbling against them darkly.

"You really have turned into a feisty one."

. . . . . . . . .

When Wang Lei was told that Wang Bao was ready to see his daughter, he couldn't help but breathe a breath of relief. He had thought the decision would never come and he would be stuck as King forever. As soon as Nakai left Wang Lei's study to have lunch with Wang Bao, Wang Lei made a call to Wang Xei and told him to come back to the palace. Just like that, Wang Lei made a public announcement of his retirement and also informed the world of Wang Xei's identity. As he expected, the world went into a craze, especially Man Country since the new generations had no idea Wang Xei existed, while the older generations thought he had died since they hadn't heard anything about him since his birth.

As Wang Xei waltzed into the palace with his usual cocky face, he watched the staff all look at him with odd expressions. Wang Xei's favourite thing in the world was to get reactions out of people which was the main reason he accepted Wang Lei's offer of becoming King, to see everyone's world turn upside down because of him was the most amusing thing he could ever accomplish. Wang Xei took the long way to Wang Lei's study for the pure fact of seeing everyone's reaction to seeing him walk about the palace so freely. When he finally made it to the study, Wang Lei was waiting with a dark face and his voice was laced with annoyance.

"What took you so long? I've been waiting for an hour! Old Liu told me as soon as you arrived."

"I was simply walking around, taking in the beautiful view. I like what you did with the place too, it's very....modern."

Wang Lei wanted to pull his hair out every time he heard his Brother speak but he took a deep breath and reminded himself of how he would be back home in a short while. Wang Xei walked around the study lazily, he poked and prodded at things that entered his sight, talking only once he could feel Wang Lei's anger boil again.

"I heard our baby Brother is no longer mental, I was thinking of visiting him but when I went to his room I saw it had been emptied of all Bao's belongings. Don't tell me you kicked him out for going loopy."

"Watch your mouth Xei."

Wang Xei chuckled before getting serious and he turned to look at Wang Lei.

"I do want to see him though, I have something I want to ask him."

Seeing Wang Xei had gotten serious so quick made Wang Lei suspicious and he sat down at his desk, pointing to the seat in front of him for Wang Xei to sit.

"Tell me what you want to ask him so I know it's not something stupid or triggering."

Wang Xei took the seat and he opened his mouth to tell Wang Lei before pausing and asking Wang Lei a question first.

"Have you been keeping an eye on me since I left the palace?"

"Of course, if I am to trust you with being King, then I need to know what you do in your spare time."