Chapter Twenty Nine

The next morning, Nakai woke up and walked into the living area to call Alo and Ala, so as to not wake Wang Bao. The siblings were still feeling the effects from the alcohol, but they managed to arrive at the hotel before noon like Nakai had ordered. In the bed, Wang Bao was curled under the blankets resting peacefully when he felt someone poking all over his tender body. Nakai continued to poke through the thick blanket despite Wang Bao's tired groans, calling out to him in a light voice.

"Wake up now, we're leaving soon."

All Wang Bao wanted to do was kick Nakai. He also wanted to kick himself for being so weak against pleasure; had he not ridden Nakai throughout the night, Wang Bao might have been able to walk properly, but when he tried to straighten his body, his thighs began to cramp painfully. Wang Bao curled back into a ball while groaning in pain, all the while Nakai kept poking him through the blankets. Once Wang Bao's legs had stopped throbbing and cramping, Wang Bao kicked in the direction of Nakai's body, shouting through the thick blanket.

"I hate you! Who said you could go that many times?"

Nakai laughed at the sorry state of Wang Bao, even though he couldn't see him. His laughter only garnered more blanket covered kicks, before he answered.

"You did. Do you remember complaining every time I tried to pull out?"

Wang Bao cursed himself again for being weak to the power of dick, while still refusing to get out of bed. While Wang Bao was busy cursing, Nakai spanked the lump where Wang Bao's butt was, before he silently got up from the bed. Everything was already packed and waiting by the door, all that needed to be done was for Wang Bao to get dressed but it was turning out to be the most difficult task. With Nakai no longer on the bed, Wang Bao felt the room was too quiet, when he was abruptly pulled down the bed. Wang Bao wriggled his way out of Nakai's hands, ignoring the pain in his legs. Thinking he had gotten away successfully, Wang Bao shouted from surprise when Nakai dived under the blankets after him. Nakai was able to catch all the flying limbs headed in his direction, while simultaneously dressing Wang Bao in the clothes he had picked out. Once he was done, Nakai stood up from the bed, taking the blankets with him before saying over his shoulder.

"Hurry, people are waiting."

Wang Bao forced his aching body out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to wash his face. He almost didn't recognise himself when he saw his reflection. Wang Bao's lips and eyes were swollen, while his long hair was in a large knot on the top of his head. With Nakai trying to drag him out the door, Wang Bao filled the sink with cold water and shoved his face in, but before it could have any proper effect, Nakai walked into the bathroom and pulled him out the door.

In the lobby, Alo and Ala were waiting patiently while drinking the hangover drinks they had bought on the way to meet Nakai. As soon as they saw the elevator doors open and Nakai walk out, they ditched the drinks and pulled their packs on, walking to meet him halfway. Alo and Ala looked on the verge of puking but they had clean clothes on today, while Wang Bao looked like he needed more rest and a cold compress for his swollen face; The only person to look tidy and well rested was Nakai. Wang Bao stayed close to Nakai's back in order to hide his face, but suddenly the Giant was stepping to the side in order to introduce the two Werebeast to him.

"This is Alo and this is Ala. They're werebeasts and will be guiding us through Werebeast Continent."

Wang Bao greeted them politely. He was surprised to see how similar they looked, their brown shaggy hair and muscular builds were almost identical, the only difference was Ala had more curves. Before the four people could move out, the Dwarf walked through the lobby and caught sight of Wang Bao. Wanting to see him off, the Dwarf quickly made his way over while calling out to Wang Bao.