Chapter Seventeen

Over the next week Lani kept a distance between him and Wang Bao. Every morning Wang Bao would wake to the sound of the morning alarm, but hear no soft knocking, there was no gentle strong man standing next to the sink watching him cook every meal, and there was also no one complimenting him at random times. It caused Wang Bao to feel almost lonely. After washing the dishes from dinner, Wang Bao sat in his hammock with his back against the cool metal wall, reading over the cooking books for the nth time when Nakai walked out of the shower. The bruising on his body had turned into a light red mottled with yellow and green. The sight was slightly disturbing because of the large amount of bruises but Wang Bao was somewhat used to it. Nakai took one look at Wang Bao and could see he was feeling down. While drying his spikey wet hair, Nakai mocked Wang Bao.

"What? Regretting your decision? I'm sure the lover boy will take you back if you ask nicely."

Wang Bao clenched his jaw from the sound of Nakai's voice and answered with a tight voice.

"I don't have romantic feelings for him, I just hope he doesn't hate me and we can stay friends."

Nakai laid on his bed with his back leaning against the metal wall, his gaze focused on Wang Bao. Despite the sad expression, Nakai kept talking to the man across from him .

"Do you know what type of werebeast Lani is?"

It was obvious to Wang Bao that Nakai was teasing him but he wasn't in the mood for playing around. Without looking up, Wang Bao spoke tiredly.

"....No, he never told me.....Can you at least drape a sheet over yourself?"

Nakai didn't listen and continued his taunting.

"Magnum Canis Lupus. It explains why he was so loyal to you."

Wang Bao chose to ignore Nakai and after he gave no reply, Wang Bao saw the Giant stand up in his peripheral vision. Wang Bao kept his eyes glued to the cooking book but he lost all sense of the words on the page because he was too focused on Nakai. It wasn't long before Wang Bao felt the body heat of Nakai right in front of him, his low voice directed at him.

"When Werebeasts mate, their bodies sometimes change into their beast form. Certain blood lines can reach a size similar to Raia. Luckily their semen can aid in healing during the act of intercourse, but that doesn't take away the fact that their knot can tear their lover."

Wang Bao felt his heart begin to race and he looked up to glare at Nakai. He didn't want to hear what Nakai was telling him and he said angrily.

"Why are you telling me this?"

Nakai took the cookbook Wang Bao that he was no longer interested in and slowly pushed the silk robe covering Wang Bao's legs open, speaking at the same time.

"Doesn't that sort of thing turn you on? The fear of being killed by something so big as it dominates your body, the last time we fucked you look like you're about to lose your mind from how far your body was pushed, but you didn't refuse it."

Wang Bao tugged his robe back into place before he kicked his leg out at Nakai's chest, no damage was done since the Giant caught it before he could land a hit. With his foot in Nakai's warm hand, Wang Bao's eyes narrowed at him in anger. Without trying to free his foot, Wang Bao asked in an irritated voice.

"Would you even stop if I asked you to?"

Before replying, Nakai let go of Wang Bao's foot and leaned his hands against the wall Wang Bao was sitting against. His large body blocked the dim light from the room, and he spoke in a seductive whisper.