Chapter Eighty Five

Wang Bao woke up because his body was a mix of cold and hot, he wanted to throw the blankets off of his heated body but once he got a small part of his body free, he was shivering. Wang Xei walked into the room in time to see Wang Bao having a fight with the blankets; attempting to find the perfect ratio of covered and uncovered.

"Stop moving about."

Wang Xei walked over to the bed with a tray in his hand, there was a large bowl of stew along with some bread for Wang Bao. When he came closer, he could see Wang Bao was pretending to sleep as if to get rid of him but Wang Xei was bored and wanted to play. While Wang Bao had his eyes closed, he placed the tray down on the side drawer then leaned down. Wang Xei held his breath so Wang Bao wouldn't realise his plan, he waited with his lips with only a breaths gap between them until he saw Wang Bao peek his eyes open. Before Wang Bao could back away, Wang Xei closed the gap between them and bit Wang Bao's lip. The bite was hard enough to draw blood but that wasn't on Wang Bao's mind.

"What the hell do you think you're doing!? Don't ever do that again!"

Wang Bao shouted at the top of his lungs while struggling to get out of bed, the scene made Wang Xei's boredom disappear instantly and he laughed heartily while pushing Wang Bao back into bed. Wang Bao couldn't get out of bed so he turned to violence so he scratched at Wang Xeis arms and face, not stopping until his arms were pinned to the side of his head. Wang Xei was suddenly above him and lowering his head down again. Wang Bao narrowed his eyes and spoke to him with a cold voice.

"Don't even think about it. I'm a taken man and am not a fan of adultery."

"Oh, is that so? And the incest doesn't bother you?"

Wang Bao almost bt his tongue from shock which made Wang Xei smirk, Wang Bao tried to show disgust towards the idea as well but his attempt wasn't believable. Wang Xei leaned down to Wang Bao's ear and nipped at it before whispering playfully, his arms and body holding Wang Bao still.

"Have you had those types of thoughts before? Thoughts about your Brother doing naughty things to you."

"Shut up."

Wang Xei used his legs to kick the blankets away from Wang Bao's body and pressed his hips down, Wang Bao could feel what Wang Xei was wanting him to feel and he struggled to kick the man off of him. He even tried to lift his hips to buck Wang Xei off of him like he had been taught but Wang Xei wasn't budging and it only turned the man on more to see him this way.

"Or maybe it was a Father/Son thing you were hoping for. Where he would bend you over and teach you a valuable lesson."

"I would never think about my Father like that!"

"So it was a Brother's love."

Wang Bao froze. Both Wang Xei and Nakai had been able to see his incestual love for Wang Lei in such a small amount of time that it was scary. Seeing Wang Bao's embarrassed face mixed with shame made Wang Xei burn inside and he rubbed his hips against Wang Bao's. The rubbing sensation snapped Wang Bao back to reality and he threw his head forward, no longer playing lightly with Wang Xei. His forehead hit Wang Xei's forehead and both men let out a grunt from the pain.

"That hurt little Brother. Now I have to punish you."

Wang Xei ripped Wang Bao's pants off of him and held his wriggling legs still. Wang Bao shouted at him to get away from him, thinking he was about to do the unthinkable when Wang Xei pushed his mouth against the inner thigh of Wang Bao. His teeth clenched around the soft pale flesh until Wang Bao groaned in pain and he tasted blood. When he pulled back Wang Bao had tears in his eyes before he pulled his legs in towards his body. In his heart, Wang Xei was satisfied so he stepped out of the bed, the stew was cold which wouldn't be good for Wang Bao's sickness, therefore he walked out of the room to heat it up.