Chapter One Hundred & Ten

It took almost another hour for Wang Bao to stop crying and by the end of it, his face was all swollen. Since they couldn't go back with Wng Bao looking the way he did, Nakai pulled Wang Bao back into the kitchen.

"I'm feeling a bit hungry so we'll eat first."

"There's food here?"

Wang Bao followed Nakai into the kitchen, when he finally figured out what Nakai was meaning by food, his body was already laid onto the counter. Nakai's hands undressed Wang Bao with precision as he muttered against Wang Bao's lips.

"Why don't we christen the house since we're here alone?"

"....We can't stay too long though, it is Hera's first birthday after all."

Nakai grinned into the kiss he pressed against Wang Bao's mouth since his idea hadn't been rejected and he got started right away. When Nakai would cum inside Wang Bao, they would move to a different room as if it was a game of bingo they were playing. By the time they finished the bottom floor and headed to the stairs, Wang Bao's belly was filled to the brim and he had to be carried by Nakai since he could barely walk. As Nakia took the first step, Wang Bao whined childishly.

"I can't fit anymore in me~"

"There's only four more rooms though."

Wang Bao shook his head with a pout and Nakai stepped down before putting Wang Bao down to sit on the stairs. Wang Bao laid back against the stairs with a groan and his belly pointed up to the sky with intense roundness. Nakai knelt in front of Wang Bao and massaged the tight skin as if Wang Bao was pregnant and it gave him an idea.

"When you said it was fated for us to have two children, were you joking?"

"Hm? I really did read how to palm read in a book. Show me your palm."

Wang Bao groaned as he sat up and he held Nakai's palm in front of his face. Wang Bao used his firefinger to follow Nakai's love line then his fate line to his life line, happy to see he would live a long time. Lastly he looked at the base of Nakai's pinky and frowned with confusion. Nakai saw the change in Wang Bao's face and took his hand back, staring at his palm.

"What is it?"

Wang Bao didn't answer as he looked at his own palm and found the same thing.

"There used to be two small lines here but now one of the lines is split at the end, it didn't mention this in the book so I don't know what it means."

Nakai looked back at his palm but couldn't see what Wang Bao was talking about. After dismissing what they had just found, Nakai reached over and began rubbing Wang Bao's roundbelly again.

"What would you do if we had more kids?"

"Plural? Sounds sore."

Wang Boa remembered the intense pain from being in labour and grimaced. Nakai scoffed lightly at Wang Bao's reaction and leaned down to kiss Wang Bao's knee.

"Do you want to have more kids? It only took you six month to grow a fully functioning uterus so we should be careful if you want to wait a little longer or only want Hera."

"Are there condoms made for Giants?"

All Wang Bao could think of was a large tarp that would need to wrap around Nakai's junk and giggled, Nakai couldn't see inside Wang Bao's head so he could only look at Wang Bao with an odd expression before answering.

"They do, we sell them here since there are so many Giants on the island. Should we try using them?"

Nakai wanted to get answers from Wang Bao since it was better to know where Wang Bao stood now, rather than find out they were pregnant when they weren't ready. Wang Bao thought it over for a little bit before answering lightly.