Chapter One Hundred & Seven

Wang Xei returned to the palace one week after his coronation and fully moved into the King's quarters along with another man. No one had seen the man who he decided to bring into the palace and Wang Xei planned to keep it that way, the only person who knew who Wang Xei's lover was or looked like was Wang Lei. When Wang Xei had finally taken full position as King, Wang Lei felt he was truly free of his reign, meaning his time to leave with Nera and Karo had finally arrived. Rara was still mad at everyone for leaving him but he no longer threw tantrums to get hugs, instead he clung to Karo. As the staff loaded their luggage into the cars, Rara had both his arms wrapped around Karo's body and refused to let him go. Although most people would think Karo would be annoyed by this, he didn't say anything against it and would often adjust Rara's arms so that they weren't too strained for Rara. As the Wang Brothers, Nakai, Nera and the children gathered outside to say goodbye. King Wang Xei was already making an official order with both Old Liu and Mr Liu present as witnesses.

"Both Wang Bao and Wang Lei have to return twice a year to see their Brother, if not, they'll be jailed."

As soon as Wang Lei heard this, he lunged at Wang Xei with his fist clenched but Nera caught him before he could cause treason while Wang Bao tried his best to ignore Wang Xei. Seeing Wang Lei throw such a hissy fit made Wang Xei laugh happily and he carried on talking.

"I expect the two of you back here for the birth too....Make sure you bring presents, not just for the baby either."

Hearing that Wang Xei was about to be a Father made Wang Bao shiver and he shook his head to get the thought out of his head. Since Wang Lei was put in a sour mood, he hurried the staff along to get his things so they could leave quickly. Old Liu was looking at Wang Lei with a sadness in his eyes since he would not be coming along with Wang Lei. This look didn't go unnoticed and Wang Lei sighed sadly, patting Old Liu's shoulder.

"You need to stay here with Mr Liu, who else is supposed to make sure Xei doesn't do anything weird or stupid."

"I know, my Prince. It doesn't make me any less sad to say goodbye to you again."

Wang Lei couldn't help but roll his eyes at the sappy words and he hugged Old Liu tightly before making his way to the car, dragging Nera along with him while calling out to Karo. When Karo tried to walk away, he almost got away with it when Nakai whistled loudly.

"Rara needs to stay here, he has his own home to return to."

Karo stopped walking when he heard Nakai catch him and Rara, the whole time Karo had not been showing how upset he was for leaving but now it was clear. Nakai crouched down and held his hand out while smiling lightly.

"You also didn't say goodbye yet."

Karo ran over to Nakai with red eyes and Rara followed behind,crying loudly as usual. Wang Bao patted both children's heads while they sat in Nakai's arms comfortably, his voice soft as he spoke to them.

"We'll be seeing the two of you soon, okay?

Karo nodded silently before burying his head into Nakai's shoulder, behind Nakai, Wang Xei walked over and patted Karo's head roughly.

"What about me huh?"

Karo peeked at Wang Xei before stating boldly.

"Lei still thinks you're a rat."

Wang Xei laughed at Karo's words and chuckled while asking him.

"What about you?"

"....I still think you're a handsome rat."

When Rara heard what karo had said he craned his neck up to see Wang Xei, when his eyes met the Kings they narrowed darkly. Wang Lei shouted out from the car and Nakai put him on the ground, Karo ran towards the vehicle with his small legs before stopping halfway and running back. Rara was still glaring at Wang Xei while in Nakai's arms when he felt Nakai crouch down and something soft touched his cheek. When Rara registered the feeling he snapped his head towards Karo and saw him being pulled into the car by Nera. Rara felt his cheek that had received the kiss before he threw his head back and began his bawling again. Both Wang Bao and Nakai felt the need to laugh and cry simultaneously but all they could do was sigh and shake their heads while walking back to their room with the crying child.