Chapter Thirty Four

The next day the snow had officially stopped, but after two more days there was still no sign of Ala since the snow was yet to melt. Ever since finding out about Mika running away, Luka had taken to secluding himself in the tent, and he also refused to eat. Because of the current situation, and Alo no longer around, tension in the house grew; It was common for small arguments to break out, but over the past two days, Nakai and Zhang had had to break up a never ending stream of physical fights. There was nothing Wang Bao could do to help because the Werebeasts were close to changing every time the fights would be broken up; all he could do was try and talk to Luka through the tent walls, but he wasn't able to get so much of a hum or grunt out. After the third day of Alo being gone, and the constant bickering and fighting from the Werebeasts, Nakai had lost all of his patience. In a loud voice Nakai ordered Zhang to get all the Werebeast into the living room, and he only needed to wait two minutes before the large room was cramped with the high number of people. Nakai stood in the kitchen doorway with a stern expression, looking across the room as he spoke seriously.

"Since everyone has the time to bicker and fight, you have time to spare. Hands up, who can cook?"

Ten werebeasts timidly raised their hands, and Nakai pointed to the kitchen behind him before talking again.

"Split up into two groups, one will cook dinner the others will clean the kitchen. Who can use a washer and dryer?"

A few people raised their hands quicker than the last group, and Nakai gave out jobs again.

"Strip the beds then wash all the blankets and sheets. Wash any clothes that are lying around too."

Nakai continued to spread out chores for everyone to complete, before he left Zhang to babysit Luka. With a little spare time for themselves, Wang Bao was dragged out to the stables; Nakai picked the last stable for them to sit in because it was the furthest from the house. Once in the stable, Wang Bao sat on a pile of hay quietly, and Nakai lit a large fire in a metal drum to keep them warm. As soon as the fire was large enough to warm the open space, Nakai sat on the ground beside Wang Bao then pulled the young man down onto his lap. Neither one could remember the last time they were able to kiss each other properly, and it was obvious they had both missed the intimacy; Wang Bao straddled Nakai's thick thighs as he leaned in close to Nakai's face, parting his lips so that Nakai could push his tongue through. The moment Wang Bao felt Nakai's lips on his, he melted into the Giant's strong grasp and suddenly found he was being laid down on top of a soft blanket. Wang Bao didn't know where the blanket had come from, but since they had gone without sex for two weeks, he figured Nakai had planned this. Wang Bao's thoughts were right, since Nakai was at his wits end now, and he kissed Wang Bao hungrily while removing both of their clothes.

As soon as Wang Bao was naked, Nakai rolled him over to sit on his chest facing Nakai's legs. Wang Bao was about to ask what was happening, when he suddenly felt Nakai part his buttocks and lick across his sensitive back entrance. Wang Bao arched his back, almost tensing up from how good it felt but he didn't want to sit idle. While Nakai lapped and sucked on his hole, Wang Bao leaned forward and guided Nakai's hard shaft towards his mouth. Wang Bao heard Nakai groan in a low voice as he licked at his urethra, switching between licking and poking gently. This was all Wang Bao could do because of Nakai's huge girth, but it didn't matter because Nakai had loosened him up enough. Changing positions again, Wang Bao was propped up on the blanket on all fours; with Nakai kneeling behind Wang Bao, Nakai pushed his entire thick length inside with a heavy thrust, Wang Bao cried out loudly as he was pushed forward from the hard thrust, and as soon as Nakai pulled back his hips began to tremble violently. Nakai had only entered him, but Wang Bao grunted loudly as he orgasmed. All through his orgasm, Nakai's hips didn't let up, and Wang Bao's hips had to be held in place so that he wouldn't be screwed into the ground. From behind Wang Bao could hear Nakai grunt loudly before saying under his breath.