Chapter One Hundred & Four

Nakai could see the extent of Wang Bao's weightloss the more clothes Wang Bao dropped on the ground. By the time both of them were naked, Nakai could count all of Wang Bao's ribs. Because Wang Bao was closest to the tub, he stepped inside first while Nakai made his way over. The room was brightly lit thanks to all the windows in the room and when Nakai sat down, Wang Bao slowly inched his way closer before sitting in Nakai's lap. Nakia pinched Wang Bao's waist playfully before nipping at his earlobe, whispering in Wang Bao's ear.

"Why are you acting so nervous around me?"

"It's been a while so it feels...different."

En. Nakai couldn't lie and say that their relationship had returned to what it had been before, since Wang Bao was a different person now. Nakai rubbed his hands over Wang Bao's stomach slowly, he could feel the soft indentations of the stretch marks running down the delicate skin, he could also feel there was no more excess skin from the pregnancy.

"Why did you lose so much weight?"

Wang Bao held his arms out in front of him and he looked at them before answering.

"I don't know, one day I just woke up and looked at myself in the mirror, that was when I realized how skinny I had gotten but it was hard for me to gain weight. The food that was brought to me didn't have any flavour."

Wang Bao looked up at Nakai and reached up, cupping Nakai's cheeks as he continued talking.

"You've gotten bigger though, you have more muscles now. But your face looks slimmer and tired."

"I haven't slept well in a long time."

Wang Bao looked to no longer be in the mood to talk and he lounged back against Nakai, rubbing his feet along Nakai's legs that had grown in size as well. The two sat in the warm water until it began to cool, then Nakai stood out of the water, helping Wang Bao out so he could dry the both of them. From the look in Wang Bao's eyes, Nakai could see what he was wanting and he bent down, throwing Wang Bao over his shoulder before walking to the bed. In the bedroom, Nakai dropped Wang Bao first before joining him and cuddled Wang Bao close, his lips pressing light kisses along Wang Bao's neck.

When Wang Bao felt Nakai's kisses he smiled happily and pulled Nakai closer but nothing more happened between them, he pulled back in order to look at Nakai but Nakai kissed him gently on the lips before mumbling against them.

"Not tonight okay? I just want to sleep with you."

Wang Bao hummed against Nakai's lips and kissed him roughly before settling in as well.

. . . . . . . .

In the morning Wang Bao woke up before Nakai, as he looked up to see the sleeping Giant, he could see Nakai was looking more refreshed but still a little stressed. When Wang Bao rubbed the crease in between Nakai's brow he was surprised that Nakai didn't wake up and decided to steal a quick kiss. Seeing that there was still no reaction from Nakai, Wang Bao became more daring and he shimmied his body down to kiss along Nakai's neck. With slow and gentle movements, Wang Bao pushed Nakai to lay on his back then got on top. He watched as Nakai breathed in and out deeply, Wang Bao found the sight of Nakai so intoxicating that he couldn't wait and he turned around.

Unlike yesterday there was no hesitation in Wang Bao, his body bent over and his mouth opened wide to start sucking Nakai's sleeping rod. Nakai made a small grunt in his sleep but didn't wake up and Wang Bao continued servicing the man. Wang Bao was getting into it so much that he started touching himself, he first started with his front but his hand quickly worked its way to his behind. When Nakai stirred awake because of all the movement happening on top of him, the first image he saw was Wang Bao's bare backside being stuffed with four fingers. Nakai didn't move or say anything as he enjoyed the free show and sucking. When he saw Wang Bao trying to fist himself, Nakai couldn't hold back anymore and pulled Wang Bao's fingers away. Wang Bao pulled away from Nakai's wet cock too and looked back, his face was red while his eyes were filled with lust. Nakai didn't make Wang Bao wait as he pushed three of his own fingers inside the tight space. Wang Bao gasped breathlessly at the stretch he had missed so much before turning back to carry on licking Nakai.