Chapter Fifty Nine

When Nakai first stepped outside, he couldn't see anyone in the front garden, and decided to walk around the property to look for Wang Bao. Nakai wasn't in a particular hurry to find Wang Bao since he knew he would want some time alone, and after almost twenty minutes of walking slowly, Nakai saw Wang Bao sitting on the ground beside a berry shrub, eating the purple berries with an angry face. At first, Nakai wanted to give Wang Bao some more time alone, but after only a few seconds, he threw that thought away and walked over. Once he was close enough, Nakai crouched behind Wang Bao while speaking honestly.

"I'm sorry for being stupid."

Wang Bao had noticed Nakai walking around by himself before Nakai spotted him, and he craned his neck to look up at Nakai with a bitter glare. Instead of saying anything, Wang Bao started to childishly hit Nakai's stomach and chest, because there was no power behind Wang Bao's hits, Nakai started to chuckle to himself before pulling Wang Bao in for a tight hug. Although Wang Baow was still frustrated, Nakai could feel him lean into the hug, causing Nakai to tighten his arms and stand up. When Wang Bao finally pulled away from him, Nakai could see Wang Bao's lips had been stained a deep purple from all of the berries he had eaten, and the sight was too tempting. Leaning down, Nakai took a quick nip at Wang Bao's lips before sucking on them hungrily. He was able to taste the sweet flavour of the berries, but before he could get too enveloped in Wang Bao's lips, Wang Bao pulled away with a sly smirk then said.

"Who said I forgave you enough to do this? Come on, I want to lay in the sun."

Nakai was tempted to continue teasing Wang Bao, but he held it in since Wang Bao wasn't in the mood. While walking towards a grass patch in the large garden, Wang Bao pulled Nakai by his hand. The sun was high in the sky and not too warm thanks to the season, but perfect for lazing around. When they were finally laying down, Wang Bao sighed happily from the feeling of sun warming up his skin, and he rolled onto his side to hold onto Nakai's chest. Feeling Wang Bao curl up beside him, he couldn't help but feel like Wang Bao was very similar to a cat, and wouldn't be surprised if the man started purring from how happy he was. Thanks to the peaceful atmosphere and warmth from both the sun and Wang Bao, Nakai relaxed into the soft grass comfortably.

The next thing Nakai knew, he was waking up from a nap, and he could feel the comfortable heat from the middle of the day had cooled down slightly. Although he didn't know how much time had passed, Nakai could feel Wang Bao was no longer lying beside him, instead he was straddling his stomach. Pretending to still be asleep, Nakai was curious as to what Wang Bao was doing; barely a few seconds later, Nakai heard the shutter sound from Wang Bao's phone camera, and he couldn't stop a smirk from appearing on his calm face. It was obvious to Nakai that Wang Bao had noticed his change in expression, and before Wang Bao could slip away, Nakai reached up and held onto his hips firmly. When Nakai finally opened his eyes, he could see Wang Bao face was slightly flushed, and this wasn't caused by the sun. Without saying anything about Wang Bao's embarrassment of being caught, Nakai massaged Wang Bao's thighs while saying.

"I heard you like to take pictures of me, and look at them when we're apart."

Wang Bao was holding his phone close to his chest, as if there was something secret that he didn't want Nakai to see on the screen. Although he was already caught taking pictures, Wang Bao didn't want Nakai to see the large file of photos he had of the man on his phone, and he tried to shimmy off of Nakai's body with a tight grip on his phone, but Nakai only needed one hand to hold him in place. With Nakai holding onto Wang Bao's hip firmly, he used his free hand to swiftly pull Wang Bao's phone out of his iron grip. Before Wang Bao could try and snatch his phone back, Nakai had unlocked the device and was scrolling through the long list of photos of himself. After scrolling through half of the photos quickly, Nakai was honestly shocked at the large amount of photos Wang Bao had been able to take of him without his knowledge; a feat not many people could say that had succeeded in. What was more surprising, was that a lot of the pictures were of when he would be walking around naked. More often than not, Wang Bao was complaining about his love of nudity, but now Nakai was seeing Wang Bao was more of a quiet pervert.