Chapter Sixty Seven

When Mika heard what Alo had asked, he couldn't stop from looking surprised and nervous at the same time. Because Mika had just finished crying, the tip of his nose and around his eyes were slightly pink, while his lips had darkened to a beautiful shade of deep red. The beautiful look on Mika's face was enticing for Alo, but he still wanted to wait for Mika to give him the go ahead before he leaned in for a kiss, especially if it was going to be the first kiss between them. After a few seconds of waiting patiently, Mika finally started talking, but he didn't answer Alo's question.

"I've... never kissed anyone before. I don't know what to do."

All of a sudden, Alo felt they were doing things backwards since they had already touched each other's bodies sexually, yet Mika hadn't even kissed anyone before. Alo could see Mika thought he would find this funny or shameful, but instead, it only caused him to be more mindful in giving Mika good experiences. Before Mika could become too embarrassed over what he had just admitted, Alo smiled warmly while saying.

"That doesn't matter. To be honest, I haven't kissed a lot of people, and I've dated even less."

As soon as Mika heard this, he felt a little happy inside which showed on his face, thanks to how bright his eyes lit up. Seeing this, Alo could no longer resist, and he closed the small gap between him and Mika. To make the experience pleasant for Mika, Alo only gently kissed Mika's lips, and when he pulled away, he could feel his face had become quite flushed. All Alo wanted to do was continue kissing Mika, but he wanted to make sure Mika was feeling okay. Mika's eyes were still tightly shut while his face was flushed like Alo's; he didn't want to admit, but his lips had felt ticklish the entire time Alo had been kissing him. When Mika finally opened his eyes he could see Alo was looking sheepish, as if he had done something wrong, but before Alo could say anything to ruin the moment, Mika darted forward; pressing their lips together firmly into a sloppy kiss.

. . . . . . .

When Luka walked out of Mika's room, he searched through the bedrooms one by one the same way Alo had, before finding Wang Bao asleep in the first bedroom. As soon as Luka saw Wang Bao was resting in a large mound of blankets, he quietly shut the bedroom door, then headed down stairs to fix himself some food. Unlike Wang Bao, who was able to manage cooking in the kitchen thanks to being relatively tall for a human, Luka found it almost impossible to stand at the bench. He hadn't even started thinking of what to eat, because of how short he was compared to everything. To keep things simple and easy, Luka decided to make himself a sandwich, and walked around the kitchen bench to grab a chair from the dining table to use as a step ladder. What should have been a simple task, ended up taking Luka almost five times longer than usual. Even once the simple sandwich containing meat and cheese was finished being made, Luka had to struggle all over again to put all the ingredients back. While Luka was struggling to stand on the chair while holding the butter and mustard in his hands, Nakai walked in from outside, he hadn't planned on taking a long swim, but almost an hour had passed since he entered the water, and he was now starving.

When Nakai saw the struggle Luka was having to go through to open the fridge and put things back, before heading to the bathroom to shower and change, he walked into the kitchen and pulled the fridge open, placing everything back for Luka. Once Luka's hands were empty, Nakai picked him up and placed him on the floor before opening a tall cupboard beside the fridge. Luka peeked inside to see what Nakai was doing, when he heard Nakai say.

"There's a step ladder here, if you want anything use this instead. There are step ladders in all of the storage cupboards in the house."

All Luka could do was nod since he had no use for the step ladder now, and pulled the chair back to the table while grabbing his sandwich on the way. In the meantime, Nakai left the kitchen to have a shower and change into fresh clothing. By the time he returned, Luka was still sitting at the table with a bored expression, but he didn't offer to entertain the young man. Instead, Nakai walked back into the kitchen, and started grabbing various ingredients out to do some baking. As Nakai expected, when Luka heard him rummaging through the kitchen, he came over, and asked.