Chapter Forty Seven

Alo's entire body stiffened after he heard what Mika had asked of him, and he quickly avoided Mika's gaze before slowly forcing himself to turn back.to look at the younger man in front of him. However, when Alo turned back to look at Mika, he found Mika wasn't actually looking at his face, but at his hands that were struggling to hide the straining mound in his pants. Alo's hand still had Mika's cum all over it, and the scent of sex still clung to the air, making it harder for Alo to make a rational decision. Before making any move to do as Mika asked though, Alo told Mika to look at him. As soon as he did Alo saw Mika's gaze looked rather dazed and he didn't know if Mika was truly looking at him or lost in thought. Almost forgetting what he had wanted to ask, Alo cleared his throat again before speaking up in a tight voice.

"Do you feel comfortable enough watching me do something like that, Mika?"

At first Mika didn't answer, but after thinking about it, he admitted with flushed cheeks.

"I keep seeing weird images of you in my head, Alo and I want them to go away."

Mika returned his gaze to Alo's crotch and waited patiently, not realising Alo was close to having a heart attack. Having someone stare so intently at his crotch was something Alo had never experienced, and he was feeling rather awkward about everything now. Alo wanted to help Mika though and after some deep breaths, he slowly pulled his hands away from the front of his pants. The zipper had already slid down half on its own, and once Alo undid the button on his pants, it slid down the rest of the way. Feeling some of the tightness go away from his sensitive shaft, Alo couldn't help but let out a shaky breath before slowly pulling his underwear down. While revealing his thick endowment, Alo made sure to keep an eye on Mika's face just in case he became too uncomfortable. With one hand, Alo held onto the base of his thick shaft and pulled the long length out of his underwear fully. Unlike Mika's small and delicate unused shaft, Alo's was thick and veiny, as well as darker with an almost purple mushroom tip; he was also a lot hairier than Mika, and a thick section of dark brown hair covered the skin above his large erection. Alo held back the burning desire to start jerking himself off since he saw Mika clench his fists firmly; not wanting to force Mika to watch, Alo asked.

"Do you want me to continue, Mika?"

Mika gave a simple hum in response to Alo's question and he watched with wide eyes as Alo wiped his thick cum all over his shaft, using it as a form of lube before beginning to stroke himself. At first Alo started with slow movements, pumping his hand up and down the way Mika had been told, but once the tip of his shaft started to leak out clear juice, Mika was surprised to see Alo do something different. Mika had expected to see Alo focus on the leaking tip or sensitive glans, but instead he watched as Alo used his cum covered hand to massage the sack hanging between his legs. The scent of Alo's musk began to cover the scent of Mika's, and while massaging his balls tenderly, Mika watched as Alo finally began to jerk the tip of his cock with his other hand. Wet squelching noises filled the room because of how much Alo's cock was leaking, but what surprised Mika was hearing Alo being to grunt and groan under his breath; the sound was barely audible but because he was so close, it sounded as if Alo was making these sounds right beside his ear. All of a sudden, Mika felt his body begin to warm up and the tingling sensation from before appeared again, causing his limp shaft to perk up.

Although Alo felt slightly out of it due to pleasuring himself and staring at Mika, he was still aware of the changes happening to Mika. Once Alo saw Mika's cock begin to swell up, his hands slowed to a stop, and Mika quickly covered his crotch like Alo had while a shameful expression appeared on his face. Before Alo could console Mika, he heard the other man say quietly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to happen again."

Alo quickly shook his head before telling Mika in a soft voice.