Chapter One Hundred & Fourteen

Wang Bao couldn't believe they had been sitting here for almost four hours and it had taken him this long to notice something was off. Wang Bao swiftly helped Tomi to stand, but once they were both standing, the real pain kicked in for Tomi and he tried to sit back down while shouting in pain. Wang Bao had never been on the other side of birth and he clung to Tomi's waist while looking around.

"Wait here!"

Wang Bao ran back into his old room and pulled a chair to the garden area, the chair had no wheels but Wang Bao had a plan and he helped Tomi to sit. Before moving Tomi, Wang Bao pulled his phone out and called Nakai, unfortunately Wang Bao and Tomi were the only ones in the palace since everyone else had gone out to the city to take the kids for a day out. Nakai answered on the first ring and could hear the panic in his voice.

"Everyone needs to hurry back, Tomi is having the baby and I-I don't know what to do. Where do I take him?"

"We're coming back now, take him to the medical area if he can walk, if not then call for help."

Nakai hung up as soon as he was done talking and Wang Bao wanted to scream. Behind him, Tomi gave a guttural groan while leaning forward that was followed by the sound of water spilling. When Wang Bao turned around he saw Tomi's water had broken. Wang Bao ran to crouch in front of Tomi and saw tears were spilling from his eyes before a closed mouth scream came out of him. Wang Bao patted Tomi's leg gently before running to the back of the chair, fear in every being of his body.

"Don't worry Tomi, I'll get you to the medical centre."

Wang Bao gently leaned the chair back and started dragging Tomi, when they had arrived inside, Tomi leaned back and his face turned red, Wang Bao put the chair down flat in time for Tomi to lean forward and vomit. Once his stomach was empty, Tomi slid off the chair and kneeled over the coffee table. Wang Bao quickly ran out of the room to the bathroom, returning with towels to tidy up the mess. As Wang Bao covered the vomit with multiple layers of towels, Tomi's hoarse voice caught his attention.

"I think the baby is coming out."

"Huh? We're not at the medical centre yet, can you hold it a little longer."

Tomi shook his head while tears and vomit covered his face, Wang Bao forgot about the vomit completely and knelt beside Tomi in time to hear him let out a cry while leaning his head against the cold wood.

"I'm scared~"

"It's okay, I'm here."

Wang Bao threw his eyes around the room to search for his phone he misplaced but couldn't see it, when he stood up to go find it, Tomi clung to his hand painfully, his voice sounding strangled.

"Don't go anywhere, this baby is coming out now!"

Tomi pulled at his pants to get them off shamelessly and Wang Bao decided to help him since it would be best to see how much time they had, Wang Bao helped Tomi pull everything off below the waist and he saw something he had never seen before. Tomi let out a strangled scream while his body was still leaned over the table and the top of the baby's head was coming out whether they were ready or not.

"Ah, it's really coming out of you."

"Do something~"

Wang Bao reached over and pulled the towels that weren't covered in vomit under Tomi before readjusting his body so that he was directly behind Tomi's back. Wang Bao forced his mind to switch into a calmer state before talking to Tomi from behind.

"When you feel the next contraction, push as hard as you can."

"I can't~"

Tomi was sobbing again as he shook his head, Wang Bao simply rubbed the man's back before shoving the sofa behind him away so he could get a better look. Before another contraction could start, Wang Bao helped Tomi get into a squat position before ordering him again calmly.