Chapter One Hundred & Nine

Nakai drove for hours without heading to the military base or any other airport, Wang Bao looked out the window and tried to figure out where they were going but couldn't think of anywhere Nakai had talked about previously. Behind them, Hera was sleeping along with Aggie and Nakai opened his mouth to talk quietly.

"My Mother slapped me before I left. She tried to blame you for my decision but I had been planning on declining the throne since before I had met you. I want you to know that since I don't want you to blame yourself."

"I know you better than you think Nakai, I had a feeling a long time ago that you didn't want that sort of future."

Nakai was still holding Wang Bao's hand and he squeezed it firmly. After driving for a few more hours, Wang Bao couldn't hold back anymore and he asked Nakai.

"Where are we going?"

"There's a secret place only Nera, Lei and I know about. We'll stay there for a few days then head back to the Big island."

The sun was setting over the ocean they were driving beside and Wang Bao watched as various colours bounced off the calm water. Wang Bao didn't know when he fell asleep but it was pitch black when Nakai woke him up. Wang Bao looked around and he could see they were parked somewhere that looked underground which confused him. Aggie was already awake and holding Hera as she waited for Nakai to help Wang Bao out of the car, there were another two vehicles in the underground parking area which confused Wang Bao even more and they walked to the only doors in the room. Wang Bao was simply following Nakai, since his mind was too foggy to do anything else, the doors opened up to an elevator and they took it one floor down. When the doors opened, Wang Bao was more awake and he could see that the place Nakai was talking about was in fact a house built inside a cliff, large windows showed the ocean in front of them, the water looking like a black abyss because of the night sky. Nakai took Hera from Aggie and quickly showed her to her room so she could rest properly before he and Wang Bao left for their own room.

In the morning after everyone was well rested, Nakai made breakfast for everyone, the bright blue sky and golden sun reflected off of the clear water brightly, beaming in through the windows. Nakai pressed a button on the wall and the windows became dimmed to stop everyone from becoming blinded. Nakai had no plan when he had driven here, all he knew was that his parents wouldn't be able to find them here and they could have a proper holiday before going home. Aggie didn't care that they were no longer in the palace since she had only wanted to see Giant country with Nakai and her promise had now been fulfilled.

After a quick week of staying at the cliff house, Wang Bao had grown tired of travelling and wanted to get settled in with Hera and Nakai. On their last night, Aggie took Hera into her bedroom to sleep, leaving Nakai and Wang Bao alone in the living room. The moon was full as Nakai poured Wang Bao a glass of liquor. Wang Bao had never been a big drinker since he had no one to drink with, he sipped at the liquid slowly before sticking his tongue out because of the warm heat that spread from his throat to his belly. Wang Bao was sitting on the fluffy rug in front of the sofa where Nakai lounged back, when he saw Wang Bao's tongue poke out, his eyes narrowed seductively. Nakai topped Wang Bao's glass up for a second time and Wang Bao downed it all in one go since he liked the taste. Nakai was on his third but knew Wang Bao couldn't have anymore since Giant alcohol was stronger. They hadn't been drinking long but Wang Bao was already feeling the effects of the alcohol, he still pushed his glass forward though, wanting more. When Nakai refused to give Wang Bao more, the man crawled forward and leaned against Nakai's inner thigh, looking up at him with blushing cheeks.

"Why won't you give me more~"

"The alcohol is too strong for non-Giant folk, you'll get sick if you drink too much."