Chapter One Hundred & Eleven

Surprisingly, Wang Bao didn't get pregnant from their intense time in the kitchen. When enough time passed for Wang Bao to know he wasn't pregnant, he almost felt disappointed at the fact. As per usual, they continued having sex everyday, just like how Wang Bao liked but there was still no pregnancy even a month later, although he hadn't been tested, Wang Bao trusted his body and didn't feel pregnant. Wang Bao was starting to feel odd about the lack of a baby inside him but he didn't tell Nakai this. Instead, he asked for more sex. Wang Bao and Nakai went from having sex a few rounds every night to Wang Bao wanting sex every morning too. As Nakai rolled over from cumming in Wang Bao for the second time after waking up, he groaned loudly.

"I think I need to buy you a dildo or vibrator, how can you be this horny?"

Seeing how Nakai was starting to no longer enjoy their sex sessions, Wang Bao realised how selfish he had been and crawled over to Nakai, his cum filled belly jiggling as he did.

"I think my body is broken."

Huh? This confession came out of nowhere for Nakai and he looked up at Wang Bao with concern. Wang Bao sighed with a deep frown in his forehead before explaining.

"It's been more than a month now and I'm still not pregnant."

"How do you know you're not pregnant? We didn't find out you were pregnant with Hera until you were close to twelve weeks."

Wang Bao knew this but he carried on saying that his body had felt different for a while before that with all the muscle pain and odd appetite. Nakai could see Wang Bao was becoming extremely stressed about this and he patted the man's bare butt.

"Don't worry about it, it will happen when it happens. There is no need to rush it, okay? Besides, we'll be needing to return to your home country soon for Wang Xei's baby."

Wang Bao's mood went from high because of Nakai's pleasant words to suddenly crashing at the mention of Wang Xei. He knew Wang Lei wasn't looking forward to it either. To get his mind off of it, Wang Bao lazed against Nakai's chest and looked at the Giant, his voice tender when speaking.

"Can we go another round now?"

Nakai quickly got up from the bed and left Wang Bao on the bed. At the end of the day, Nakai came back with not one but four different sex toys in a box for Wang Bao to use, his voice stern as he held Wang Bao's face in his hands.

"I'm going on strike. No sex until I want it."

"B-But...what if these don't work?"

Wang Bao had gotten so used to getting it everyday that the thought of going without was too much. Nakai simply shrugged and left the room to find Hera and play with her. Wang Bao looked inside the box before tossing it to the side of the room, leaving in a huff. Although Wang Bao was wanting to have another child, he was grateful for Hera. While Nakai played with her in the living room, Wang Bao watched with a smile as Nakai crawled around the room with Hera on his back. She giggled happily while holding onto Nakai's shirt to keep her balance like she was riding a horse. When Hera spotted Wang Bao, she shouted loudly while throwing her hands up.

"Papa! Papa!"

Wang Bao walked into the room and sat on the ground so he could watch properly. Hera made Nakai crawled around the room five more times before she wanted to get down and play with Wang Bao.

"Papa~ Look, look."

Hera held up her sock toy Karo had made her and Wang Bao looked excitedly at the toy he had seen a hundred times. Hera then ran around Nakai and Wang Bao while singing a song she had heard from her favourite tv show before sitting to catch her breath. Hera was still very chubby which Nakai had said is normal for Giant babies. Once Hera had caught her breath, she stood back up and waddled to Wang Bao, wanting to be picked up by him.