Chapter Seventy Five

During their time on the big island, neither Nakai or Alo had heard from Ala. Wang Lei had also sent a message to Old Liu through a phone only the two of them knew about, but he was yet to hear a reply as well. With both of their group's leads silent and their return to Man Country only one week away, the tension began to thicken. While communicating with Alo about Ala's whereabouts, Nakai also set up Wang Bao's return to the small island. Even though the security on the big island was better, Nakai trusted Alo more with Wang Bao's current situation and protection. Without mentioning anything about Wang Bao's pregnancy, a plan was set up for Alo to come to the big island three days before Nakai, Nera and Wang Lei left. With this date less than a week away, Wang Bao's carefree mood he had been feeling for the past few weeks, started to turn sour. Countless times, Wang Bao had tried to convince Nakai that he should come with them to Man country by using a long list of reasons he had written down, in the hopes that one of them would work. However, Nakai's answer was still a firm no.

On the last weekend that he would be on the big island, Wang Bao wanted to try his luck one last time. After having a shower, Wang Bao wrapped his lower half with a towel before lying down on the bed beside Nakai, who was looking through his phone with a lazy expression. Whenever Nakai wasn't focused on Wang Bao, he could search through the internet in the hopes of finding something that could tell them about Queen Mother. However, since the guards chasing them in Werebeast, the scent had gone cold and there were also no more attacks on the countries that were against Queen Mother. Once Nakai felt Wang Bao lay down beside him, he put his phone away and rolled over to face Wang Bao, who was already laying on his side. With no shirt covering Wang Bao's stomach area, Nakai was able to see Wang Bao's belly had finally grown a little. The small soft mound that was more like a food baby than a real baby, was now beginning to jut out over the towel rather than pressing against the material firmly. While Wang Bao continued to lay down silently, Nakai reached over and grabbed the massage oil he had bought the other week. After pouring a small amount onto both hands, Nakai started rubbing his oily hands over Wang Bao's stretched skin.

Because Wang Bao had always been on the slimmer side and his abdominal wall was extremely tight, he had started to feel bloated quickly or heavy around his front. As soon as Nakai had found out about this, he started lightly massaging Wang Bao's belly, and it helped alleviate some of the discomfort Wang Bao would feel. When mentioning this to Doctor Kanui, they were told the best thing to happen for Wang Bao would be for his abdominal muscles to start separating, but there was no telling when that would actually happen, if at all. For now, Nakia could only massage Wang Bao's belly, and hoped that Wang Bao's stomach would relax and separate during their time apart. Just as Nakai was trying to work out how long dealing with Queen Mother would take, Wang Bao said in a quiet voice.

"Why can't I come with you? In order to be out of danger, I can always stay at the inn we stopped at, the granny there will take good care of me."

Nakai had lost count of all the times Wang Bao had asked him if he could go back to Man Country with them. He had even lost count of the times Wang Bao had gone to Wang Lei to ask the same thing. Nakai was aware that the next few weeks to months would be the hardest on Wang Bao out of the two of them, and this was what was keeping his patience. In order to hopefully stop Wang Bao from asking this over the next few days before Alo arrived, Nakai looked at Wang Bao with a serious face while saying in a stern voice.

"I have told you no several times, Wang Bao. Your brother has also told you no. Do I need to grin Nera in here so that you can hear it from a third person?"

Although Nakai's voice was stern, it wasn't harsh in any way. As a reply to Nakai's final and unwavering decision, Wang Bao could only blow a wet raspberry childishly. Seeing Wang Bao like this did make Nakai's heart both ache and itch, but he had been keeping his word when promising Wang Bao that they wouldn't have sex inside the house. All Nakai could do to cool both his burning desire, and Wang Bao's frustration was to continue massaging Wang Bao's stomach. After a few minutes of Nakai's comforting massage, Wang Bao sighed with a defeated expression before saying in a grumpy voice.