Chapter Ninety Five

In the morning, Nakai left as usual but not before showing Wang Bao some extra love, they hadn't done anything involving penetration since being on the big island and they were both feeling the toll. Wang Bao wanted to go for more rounds while it took a while for Nakai to climax. By the time Nakai needed to leave, Wang Bao felt he could barely move while Nakai wanted something to shove his cock in. Seeing Wang Bao in bliss from their passionate night and morning made Nakai feel better about leaving for the day, he drove to the cell in a happy mood. As Nakai walked into the cell his mood turned into intrigue.

Queen Mother was in the same position as he had left her but a ring of hair surrounded her body. The section of her crown where the water had dripped all night was bald while a U shape of hair was still connected to her scalp. The bucket had already run out of water but Nakai didn't care about that, he instead crouched down to meet Queen Mother's eyes, interested to see the effect it had on her. When he crouched down, Queen Mother's eyes were shut, her breathing was deep and slow as if she was asleep. Nakai was almost half a foot away when the woman lunged forward at him, her teeth bared as if she wanted to bite him. There was nothing cuffing her to the stand but because she had been forced to deep squat over night, there was no strength in her legs. Nakai simply stood up and watched as her gaunt face collided with the ground. Queen Mother's voice was hoarse and aged after almost two weeks of Nakai's torment, her looks had also suffered because of him.

Finally, Nakai was able to look down upon the broken woman who was queen of Man Country. To show Queen Mother just how worthless she now was, Nakai made her stay face planted on the ground until her voice gave out. When the guards were called they removed the cuffs and pole with the bucket, leaving only her hair behind. Queen Mother's voice was barely louder than a breath, her eyes were wide while bloodshot.

"What have you done?! What did you do to me?!"

Nakai leaned back in his chair, he thought back to the night before, Wang Bao had told him he didn't know what was wrong with him. Wang Bao also didn't know who he was since he had no foundation to build from. All the outbreaks and breaks in behaviour were all caused by the woman in front of him. Queen Mother had broken all normality and safety in Wang Bao's life, replacing it with her evil claws to control him whenever she wanted a toy to play with.

"What you feel right now, is only a glimpse at what you caused Wang Bao to feel. In three days, when it comes time for your execution, I hope it hurts."

Nakai felt there was no longer any point to him seeing Queen Mother and he stood up, walking away from the whispering screams of the woman in the cell. He never looked back at the guards who feared him either.

. . . . . . . .

Over the next three days, Nakai spoiled Wang Bao. He helped Wang Bao to the kitchen and allowed him to come up with any type of menu he could think of. Nakai had never baked or cooked so much food in his life. When Wang Bao and Nakai weren't eating, they were sitting on the sofa while Nakai would read aloud from Wang Bao's selection of books. Their evenings were filled with as much sexual play as Wang Bao's body could handle which would then carry on once they awakened. During these days Rara and Karo were kept away and Wang Lei got a glimpse at what his Brother was going through everyday with Rara around.

As if the day would never come, two weeks had passed and it was time for Queen Mother's public execution. Wang Lei had ordered a public execution mainly because of the heinous crime of mass genocide on the royal city. A month ago, the news of Queen Mother's execution was announced and whoever wanted to witness the event was welcomed since it would be held in the middle of the royal city. On the morning of the big day ,Nakai dressed in a more formal attire while Wang Bao laid in bed watching him.