Chapter Eighty Seven

Karo ran over to Wang Lei before jumping up at him, although Wang Lei was in pain he caught the child and lifted him up with a groan. Karo's voice was chipper as he pointed at Wang Bao.

"I saved him from the rat man!"

Wang Xei looked at Wang Lei but didn't say anything then walked over to Wang Bao.

"Come on, we're going back to the palace."

"What, you're coming too. Why?!"

Wang Bao stood up and stared at Wang Lei in horror. He had been waiting for someone to come get him so he could get away from Wang Xei, but it turned out Wang Lei was fine with the maniac tagging along and it irked Wang Bao. Wang Lei walked over and pulled Wang Bao in for a tight hug.

"I'm glad you're okay. Don't worry about him either, if you ignore him he tends to annoy other people."

Wang Xei spoke from beside them.

"Watch what you say Lei."

Wang Xei sat down at the table with a grunt and sighed, his right cheek was a little swollen now and his arm was hurting but he couldn't be bothered doing anything about it. Wang Lei pulled away from Wang Bao but before he could say anything else, his phone started ringing loudly. Ala was calling him so he picked up to tell them to get their things ready to head back to the palace. Although he was with his favourite Brother, Wang Bao was ignoring him for the trip back as he was unhappy with Wang Xei coming along.

Wang Lei tried to explain why he did it but Wang Bao didn't want to hear about it, instead he conversed with Ala, Rana and Karo for the trip. Leaving his two Brother's to talk amongst themselves if they wanted to have any sort of conversation. Wang Lei was forced to eat his words since Wang Xei's boredom now needed to be relieved by himself. However Wang Lei noticed that although Wang Xei was targeting his sadistic ways towards him, Wang Xei's eyes were always glued to Wang Bao. Seeing this made Wang Lei feel he maybe shouldn't have agreed to letting Wang Xei come back to the palace, thinking to himself that he will need to keep a close eye on the mischievous man, lest something bad happen to Wang Bao.

. . . . . . .

Once they had arrived back at the palace, the doctor from the big island was waiting for them, it was lucky that he was since Wang Bao was in extreme pain. Wang Bao cradled his belly while his brow shined with sweat, one look at Wang Bao and the doctor rushed him off to the room he had been given. The group Wang Bao had travelled with wanted to follow in after him but the doctor pointed at Wang Lei only.

"No one else except this man, everyone else can go somewhere else to loiter."

Wang Xei put his hand on Wang Lei's shoulder and smirked at the doctor.

"Excuse me but I'm also this man's Brother and have been keeping his body in check during this past couple weeks.."

"Alright, alright come in."

Wang Bao tried to protest Wang Xei's presence but he was swiftly pushed towards a hospital bed that was made up for him, his stomach cramped just as he tried to get onto the bed and his legs went weak. Wang Xei quickly scooped Wang Bao up and smiled at him.

"If you want me to carry you, all you have to do is say."

"If I had a knife I would cut your hands off, let go of me!"

The doctor suddenly felt Wang Bao and Wang Xei's relationship was not like his and Wang Lei's at all, he looked at Wang Lei seriously.

"When will Nakai be returning?"