Chapter Forty

Wang Bao continued to slap Nakai until his hands were suddenly pushed down onto the bed. Nakai still had a slight chuckle in his voice when he leaned closer to Wang Bao and said.

"You're cute when you're jealous. Did you know you push your bottom lip out, and a small crease appears here whenever you don't like something?"

Nakai rubbed the space between Wang Bao's eyebrows before leaning down and kissing him on the mouth. Wang Bao felt his bottom lip being sucked on by Nakai before it was released. When Nakai looked back at Wang Bao, he found Wang Bao's eyes were slightly glassy while his lips were slippery and wet. Wang Bao had cast a seductive spell over Nakai and he pressed his lips against Wang Bao's again, forcing his tongue through the small gap. With their tongues pushing and rubbing against one another, Wang Bao reached up and grabbed a hold of Nakai's hair with both hands, pulling Nakai down into him. Nakai's hands didn't stay idle as he pulled Wang Bao's legs to wrap around his waist tightly then rolled over to lay on his back. With their mouths still connected, Nakai worked quickly to remove both of their clothes, throwing them to the end of the bed. As soon as Wang Bao was naked, he started grinding against Nakai's stomach wantonly, but before Nakai could get too excited, Wang Bao pulled away and started kissing his way down Nakai's body. Every now and then he would nibble on Nakai's tanned skin, only moving on once there was a dark purple love bite. When Wang Bao finally made it down to Nakia's cock, Nakai's stomach was littered with little purple bruises while his shaft was rock hard.

While Wang Bao started licking and kissing his cock, Nakai propped himself up against the cold stone wall so that he could get a better view of Wang Bao. Like always, Nakai cock was too big for Wang Bao to fit in his mouth, but it didn't stop him from slobbering all over it. He even prodded at Nakai's urethra with his tongue, lapping at all the clear slippery juice that leaked out. When Wang Bao wasn't focusing on Nakai's urethra, he was sucking on Nakai's sack hungrily. The sight was enough for Nakai's lower stomach to clench painfully, the ache in his shaft growing. While watching Wang Bao suck on his sack, Nakai spoke in a dark raspy voice, clearly turned on by everything

"You're so hungry tonight."

Instead of pulling away to answer Nakai, Wang Bao grunted out a muffled yes while pointing his butt into the sky. As if he wasn't already teasing Nakai, Wang Bao shook his buttocks a little. After this action, Nakai had had enough of sitting back and pulled Wang Bao up before turning him around. Wang Bao was a little disoriented from the spinning around but he quickly recovered when he saw Nakai's cock in front of his face. While Wang Bao went back to licking Nakai's shaft, Nakai focused on Wang Bao's backside. He could see a thin trail of clear slippery liquid had leaked out and he pushed two of his fingers through the leaking entrance. Nakai heard Wang Bao moan from the sudden intrusion and he started rubbing Wang Bao's sensitive insides. He could feel Wang Bao's inner walls had softened and it only took a few thrusts before Wang Bao could take three fingers. Lewd juices spilled out of Wang Bao's hole and onto Nakai's chest. With a stuffed mouth Wang Bao tried to talk to Nakai wantonly.

"Hurry~ Put it in now~"

Just as Wang Bao finished speaking, more lew juice spilled out from his back entrance and Nakia leaned forward, sticking his tongue inside Wang Bao's aching hole. Wang Bao arched his back and let out a breathy moan; he couldn't focus on anything else other than the delicate pleasure Nakai was giving him. WIth Nakai's thick slippery tongue lapping at his hole, Wang Bao rocked his hips gently. The more Nakai licked, the more juice that flowed out and he quickly pulled Wang Bao up to sit on his face while slipping down onto the bed. Wang Bao had to awkwardly kneel on either side of Nakai's head and Nakai reached up to hold Wang Bao up by his waist; for added security, Wang Bao held onto Nakai's hand firmly before rocking his hips faster. It didn't take long before Wang Bao's hips and legs began to tremble and cum shot out of his twitching cock, the thick creamy milk landing on Nakia's body lewdly; not only did milk come out of Wang Bao's front, but from his rear clear slippery juice squirted out and into Nakai's mouth, filling his mouth the taste of Wang Bao's musk. It took everything Wang Bao had to not scream out in ecstasy and dropped down onto Nakai's sticky torso once his orgasm passed.